onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shopping list

RichG

Advert

Ok so who have given you this information?

I read this too, all over Facebook this morning, in one of the groups. The people talking about it were saying it's come from sources who are usually reliable, but I don't know who they actually are.

I didn't really believe we'd made numerous bids for him in the first place to be honest as I've never known us make that many bids for players in general in my time watching Vale, but seems odd to expand on those rumours with details about the offer if it never existed...

Who is the other striker we are supposed to have made an offer for, anyone know ?????????

No idea but Carlisle have money problems and Hallum Hope is relatively local. He'd be my guess as he can play through the middle or on the wing.

I read this too, all over Facebook this morning, in one of the groups. The people talking about it were saying it's come from sources who are usually reliable, but I don't know who they actually are.

I didn't really believe we'd made numerous bids for him in the first place to be honest as I've never known us make that many bids for players in general in my time watching Vale, but seems odd to expand on those rumours with details about the offer if it never existed...

I heard this about the Dennis bid a couple of days ago and the person who told me has links with Chesterfield. Still just rumour though.

Andrade it seems could be heading for Lincoln and if as i believe we are only offering clubs deals per goal then we wont be paying 100-150k for a player imo...just been very good PR from the club
At £10k per goal could be expensive but put us in the PO, but selling club only interested if surplus or desperate for cash. More likely scenario would be say £50k down then £5k per goal.

Adams got more out of Pope, JMW, Loft, Yates, Dodds, McCombe, etc etc than any other manager in their careers.
You could probably add Rob Taylor and Ashley Vincent to that list too. Vincent perhaps debatable but he's certainly done nothing since his year at Vale. Sign of a good manager to me one who can get the best out of otherwise avg players. Rudgie did it a lot too over his years.

No idea but Carlisle have money problems and Hallum Hope is relatively local. He'd be my guess as he can play through the middle or on the wing.

I would of thought it was Waters as he can also play in those positions and would also cost a fee,i guess we will find out soon enough

I would of thought it was Waters as he can also play in those positions and would also cost a fee,i guess we will find out soon enough

Waters would be a good signing. Northampton fans are disappointed they aren’t giving him a chance at this level after he has done it for Cheltenham and cambridge fans are disappointed they aren’t signing him on a permanent deal.

Who is the other striker we are supposed to have made an offer for, anyone know ?????????

Hope it’s Danny Rowe from Fylde he must be within our price range if Norman is serious about spending money.

Problem for Chesterfield with Dennis is they will have an unhappy player on their hands and if they have put their players on the transfer list it seems he has called their bluff.Thought Notts County had offered 100k anyway.

Callum Howes left to go to Harrogate.

Back in the National then, which is probably his best level. Harrogate went full-time professional last season and it paid off, coming a close second to Salford and beating Brackley in the play-off final 3-0. Another club managed by a wealthy owner, Irving Weaver, whose son Simon is their manager (ex Sheff Wed who played mostly in non-league). Guess we’ll hear a lot more of them.

And bet the transfer went through well:

“Hey, Dad I see that Callum Howe is available.”

“OK son, d’you want to sign him?”

“Think he’d be pretty good for us...”

“Owrayte, cheque book’s on the side board - dunner worry about any fee.”

“Thanks Dad, this might be the first of a few”

“No worries, it’s the club that counts!”

Just like the Vale!

Archived