onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shopping list

RichG

I believe its done but i guess until its confirmed its a guessing,i think the lad is either away at the moment or just come back

I should of said IF we can add Waters then he is capable of 10-15 goals in League 2,Cambridge fans say he has played really well for them,even Northampton fans say he has for them but hasn't been given a chance to do more,so i hope it is done

Hope he signs - looks like the perfect foil for Pope: quick, stocky, aggressive and with an eye for goal.

He signed for Northampton for an undisclosed fee with a three year contract, so they clearly thought highly of him. Then Justin Edinburgh got sacked and JFH stuck him out on the wing where he quickly fell out of favour and was loaned out to Cambridge. Our loss really as he scored their fifth with a cracking strike after he dispossessed our midfield (not difficult, I know) then ran into the box and buried it. Worth a watch:

If we sign him, that still leaves us with another striker and box to box midfielder to sign, so there's plenty to do. I like Aspo's approach of making signings early but it was interesting to hear Scott Brown say how well Gareth Ainsworth had done signing a few players late on in the window as they prepared for a tilt at promotion. So you never can tell.

Let's hope that Aspo's not disappointed for lack of a few quid - it could be the difference between another struggle and a season to look forward to.

Advert

Hope he signs - looks like the perfect foil for Pope: quick, stocky, aggressive and with an eye for goal.

He signed for Northampton for an undisclosed fee with a three year contract, so they clearly thought highly of him. Then Justin Edinburgh got sacked and JFH stuck him out on the wing where he quickly fell out of favour and was loaned out to Cambridge. Our loss really as he scored their fifth with a cracking strike after he dispossessed our midfield (not difficult, I know) then ran into the box and buried it. Worth a watch:

If we sign him, that still leaves us with another striker and box to box midfielder to sign, so there's plenty to do. I like Aspo's approach of making signings early but it was interesting to hear Scott Brown say how well Gareth Ainsworth had done signing a few players late on in the window as they prepared for a tilt at promotion. So you never can tell.

Let's hope that Aspo's not disappointed for lack of a few quid - it could be the difference between another struggle and a season to look forward to.

I’m not sure that there are that many box to boxers anymore cd.DM and AM have taken over the role.

Norman continually tries to get players on the cheap. Unless we speculate to accumulate we'll get nowhere.

I'm fairly happy with out signings to date but the crucial signings will be a midfield player who can score us 10 goals and another striker who can get us 12-15 and help Pope. Who they might be and where we get them from is anyone's guess. But we need to pay the going rate or we've got no chance.

With Dennis it’s Norman shopping in Poundland again.

He,s got the Hugill money but doesn’t want to spend it.

Shame really because the lad lives in Macclesfield so maybe tempted by a decent deal from Vale so he doesn’t have to up sticks if he moves to another club.

I believe its done but i guess until its confirmed its a guessing,i think the lad is either away at the moment or just come back

I should of said IF we can add Waters then he is capable of 10-15 goals in League 2,Cambridge fans say he has played really well for them,even Northampton fans say he has for them but hasn't been given a chance to do more,so i hope it is done

With Dennis it’s Norman shopping in Poundland again.

He,s got the Hugill money but doesn’t want to spend it.

Shame really because the lad lives in Macclesfield so maybe tempted by a decent deal from Vale so he doesn’t have to up sticks if he moves to another club.

He would be more tempted by an a decent offer by Macc.but it ain't gonna happen.

We're in talks with Peterborough to sign one of their players.

And it's NOT Ricky Miller according to their chairman.

I would prefer Morais given Millers past, I can’t see the tweet where he rules out Miller though... what does he say?

I would prefer Morais given Millers past, I can’t see the tweet where he rules out Miller though... what does he say?
It was on an earlier tweet a couple of days ago.

Yeah I'd be very happy with Waters and Morais if they sign.

We still need a couple more wingers too!

We're in talks with Peterborough to sign one of their players.

And it's NOT Ricky Miller according to their chairman.

If we're after someone from Peterborough my money would be Brad Inman.

Archived