onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Player of the year

9 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

No problem with that .

We not still playing football from your era Granville (open all hrs)where kick and rush was the way play .

You have to be able to link the play going forwards

And if your the main centre half your supposed be in right position to clear if your wing backs fail to cut the ball out not be wrong side of man or completely out of position. 

All to own though if you cannot see if you never will 

Its not that though, I just can't understand why you have it in for him in particular when other players have been just as bad if not worse.

Iacovitti and Debrah have been shambolic yet you don't go after them.

You didn't go after Conlon when he was captain and clearly wasn't up to it.

Smith has been poor this season, but no worse than some others, so why target him in particular?

And for all the "people can think what they want", when you're putting in a post about an unfounded rumour you've heard about a fight on a coach and say "bet Ripley smashed Smith", it needs calling out because you don't know if its true and its saying you actively want our captain to get punched in the face. That's wrong. 

• Like 2

Advert

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

Really odd one wasn't it. Especially as he's playing week in week out for Liverpool reserves or whatever they are these days.

The 5 loanees in January turned out to be horrendous signings .

Its got to be either his attitude or his fitness - but the fault really lies with the recruitment team who didn't scout that before he arrived.

Gore will probably go down as one of the most pointless signings we've ever made.

57 minutes ago, Granville said:

Its not that though, I just can't understand why you have it in for him in particular when other players have been just as bad if not worse.

Iacovitti and Debrah have been shambolic yet you don't go after them.

You didn't go after Conlon when he was captain and clearly wasn't up to it.

Smith has been poor this season, but no worse than some others, so why target him in particular?

And for all the "people can think what they want", when you're putting in a post about an unfounded rumour you've heard about a fight on a coach and say "bet Ripley smashed Smith", it needs calling out because you don't know if its true and its saying you actively want our captain to get punched in the face. That's wrong. 

I've got nothing against Smith personally and I don't actively want anyone punch anyone .

Just going on the fact there always falling out .

To be honest he as being one of the better players and that worries me deeply .

I'm fed up of the lot of them be honest. 

Yes there's being worse for sure .

Let's agree to disagree. 

Folk cannot stand me I get that (its no big deal I'm.not on here to be popular I'm on here to say what I see if I'm the only one seeing it then really my opinion is of no substance or of no value ).

Like I say football's a game of high passion for me ,I haven't spent 32 years of my life encouraging Vale, to the core to be accepting of the current squad we have on the pitch now .

Falling out with folk is fair enough if justified ,it's not if folk are having a pop at me just because they have a different view ,ok at times what I type is out of order and I apologise for that ,but it usually comes when someone's wound me up to a point that I cannot stop myself and maybe I should 

If you go every game and come away and go this player always plays well and throws himself at the ball ,and the opposition are not scoring what I call easy goals (where there is no one actually with in a yard of them )then how  can you  justify the goals conceded 145 in two seasons (could be more could be less )I think I when i read folk praising I think how bizarre that's just me though fella.

Edited by Dipepa delight

Garrity has been player of the season. Dipepa has been young player and most improved imo. No one deserved an award after this season though. The players will know who can still hold their heads high after this shıt show.

Edited by Mellor!
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

I've got nothing against Smith personally and I don't actively want anyone punch anyone .

Let's agree to disagree. 

Folk cannot stand me I get that (its no big deal I'm.not on here to be popular I'm on here to say what I see if I'm the only one seeing it then really my opinion is of no substance or of no value ).

Like I say football's a game of high passion for me I haven't spent 32 years of my life encouraging Vale, to the core to be accepting of the current squad we have on the pitch now .

Falling out with folk is fair enough if justified ,it's not if folk are having a pop at me just because they have a different view ,ok at times what I type is out of order and I apologise for that ,but it usually comes when someone's wound me up to a point that I cannot stop myself and maybe I should 

If you go every game and come away and go this player always plays well and throws himself at the ball ,and the opposition are not scoring what I call easy goals (where there is no one actually with in a yard of them )then you can justify the goals conceded 145 in two seasons (could be more could be less )I think I when i read folk praising I think how bizarre that's just me though fella.

Mate people can stand you. You make plenty of posts. Be no good on here if we all agreed.

You're passionate, keep posting. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

Let's agree to disagree. 

Like I say football's a game of high passion for me ,I haven't spent 32 years of my life encouraging Vale, to the core to be accepting of the current squad we have on the pitch now .

If you go every game and come away and go this player always plays well and throws himself at the ball ,and the opposition are not scoring what I call easy goals (where there is no one actually with in a yard of them )then how  can you  justify the goals conceded 145 in two seasons (could be more could be less )I think I when i read folk praising I think how bizarre that's just me though fella.

Wouldn’t say people on here can’t stand you. I certainly enjoy your posts - don’t necessarily agree with everything (but find me any two people on here who’ll agree on everything). Plus I like your passion 👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

Arblaster for me

But don’t think there should be an awards night in a relegation season.

I’m sure if garrity did win it he would be embarrassed

I agree shouldn’t be an awards night but it seems like we’ve forgotten it again. We’ve given out awards every year for the past 50 odd years. It’s part of the clubs history. And Garrity deserves it, as does Dipepa for young POTY.

• Like 1