Transfer Rumours Pre-Season

Advert:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing wrong with getting just a little carried away at the moment,  as long as we all remember that it's The Vale we're talking about. But then again this is the New Vale and it feels amazing,  even

I honestly despair with some Vale fans... Is it bred into our DNA that we have to seek out negativity???? As I'm typing this, we've have just launched the nicest football strip I can remember, desig

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Two more from another dodgy rumour site.

4348CEB6-0353-4AA7-9CAE-85617D1CAA5C.jpeg

A2A178F5-775A-4E7F-AC2B-DA4869084402.jpeg

The keeper was mentioned before , obviously we recall him from his Coventry 10/10 miracle show.

Knight-Percival has a lot of games under his belt, wiki says only played once last ( this ) season for Carlisle , not sure if that info is correct.

As you say probably lazy rumours as we get every summer.

Ethan Vale is only 19 so wouldn't be one for the first team i'd doubt,  in 19/20 season he made no appearances for Burton. 

Edited by darren1810
addition to post

59 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

The keeper was mentioned before , obviously we recall him from his Coventry 10/10 miracle show.

Knight-Percival has a lot of games under his belt, wiki says only played once last ( this ) season for Carlisle , not sure if that info is correct.

The club shop would do well on shirt lettering sales with those two surnames...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Advert:

Antoni Sarcevic announcing hes leaving Plymouth to move closer to family in Manchester.

I know he's probably well out of our price bracket, but he would be a fantastic signing in place of Jake Taylor.

• Like 1

Off to Salford then.

Antoni Sarcevic announcing hes leaving Plymouth to move closer to family in Manchester.
I know he's probably well out of our price bracket, but he would be a fantastic signing in place of Jake Taylor.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Walka003 said:

If his geography is like Mark Marshall we could see him end up at Gillingham. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Walka003 said:

So I guess Salford are splashing the cash again?

• Like 1

Advert:

Tom Pett is the latest rumour following his release from Lincoln. He would be an excellent signing and makes perfect sense for us. 

He is basically Louis Dodds but better. Stronger, faster and more creative. A big reason why since Stevenage lost him they have struggled. 

2 hours ago, TJHValiant said:

Tom Pett is the latest rumour following his release from Lincoln. He would be an excellent signing and makes perfect sense for us. 

He is basically Louis Dodds but better. Stronger, faster and more creative. A big reason why since Stevenage lost him they have struggled. 

Didn't play a lot last year, maybe league one was a step too far?  Problem with him in a 4 3 3 is I'm not too sure whether he would play in the midfield 3 or the front 3. He was a nice footballer at Stevenage but I'm not 100% sure he's what Askey wants. There have been a few decent player released in league 1. 

11 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

Callum Camps has been released by Rochdale which surprised me.

Only 24, centre mid, 195 L1 appearances with 25 goals, born in Stockport.

I'd 100% sign him up right now.

He would be way out of our league I reckon... talk of a £2m move to the championship in 2017.

Can play both defensive and forward, with 8 goals in 33 games last year. 

Their forum indicates he turned down a move higher up the league in Jan too.

Edited by Iron Curtain

14 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

He would be way out of our league I reckon... talk of a £2m move to the championship in 2017.

Can play both defensive and forward, with 8 goals in 33 games last year. 

Their forum indicates he turned down a move higher up the league in Jan too.

Ah I wasn't aware of that! Just surprised me seeing he was released as he always looked a good player whenever I've seen him. Shame!

Advert:

4 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

Ah I wasn't aware of that! Just surprised me seeing he was released as he always looked a good player whenever I've seen him. Shame!

Yeah, shame as well because I think the local part of it, given he is from Stockport will play a big part in our recruitment.

On 18/06/2020 at 08:44, robf said:

So I guess Salford are splashing the cash again?

This is the one big reason I'd support a salary cap. Owners who think they can buy football have, are and will be the ruination of the game. Just hope it comes in.

25 minutes ago, CambridgeDon said:

This is the one big reason I'd support a salary cap. Owners who think they can buy football have, are and will be the ruination of the game. Just hope it comes in.

Think the novelty may wear off. I guess they improved in the second half of the season but I bet they expected better for the cash splashed . 

• Like 1

• Fosse69 changed the title to Transfer Rumours Pre-Season