onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

I received an email from the club yesterday,all Vale news.STs,Events,Player news etc.

So did I.

I'm pleased to see they've managed to send one out without making a mess of it like last time when they emailed out a load of jumbled HTML code.

I'm guessing the new website management software the football league has provided for clubs this season has some sort of mass email facility. No excuses now, time to target the business' customers.

Advert

Does anyone know if the ticket office is staying open any later on certain days next week,as got to get 3 season tickets but due to work not sure i can get there if closing normal time

Doubt there open after 5 but should be open on a Saturday if your not working then.

Does anyone know if the ticket office is staying open any later on certain days next week,as got to get 3 season tickets but due to work not sure i can get there if closing normal time

I've deleted the e mail now but pretty certain the last 3 weekdays of the month they are open till 7

Our last day to buy Early Bird Discounted tickets is Friday 30th June 2017, our ticket office opening times for the final week of the discount are as follows:

Saturday 24th June 9am to 3pm

Sunday 25th June Closed

Monday 26th June 9am to 5pm

Tuesday 27th June 9am to 5pm

Wednesday 28th June 9am to 7pm

Thursday 29th June 9am to 7pm

Friday 30th June 9am to 7pm

Perhaps you'll be lucky. Need to get mine sometime then too.

What's with the crazy £70 increase after the Early Bird offer expires? It guarantees we'll sell none after June 30th.

Agreed, may as well just keep it lower permanently. Nobody will buy any after that date otherwise.

What's with the crazy £70 increase after the Early Bird offer expires? It guarantees we'll sell none after June 30th.

Yes never understood that. There must be very few sales after the early bird offers. Maybe its just a sales gimmick. Making fans think they are getting a bargain early price when in actual fact the budget is based on the early bird price which is what it was going to be all along.

Well i have five days on the lower price decide if i want to put money into the Vale again .

My heads says no dont bother but my heart well thats completely different .

My nephew and lad want to go they must be glutton for punishment so the pull is there .

The signings havent interested me in the slightest

There is no wow factor in any of them including club legend Popey he is a few years older now we can hardly expect shoot to thrill again.

I hope we c at least one of Bikey or Eagles sign before the deadline .

I think Bikey would be a incredible signing .

A leader .

As for Eagles he has the magic what football is all about .

When i used read me dads old books Roy of the Rovers well its what football is all about a player who has magic in his boots .

Tony Naylor ,Ian Bogie ,Tom Pope ,Louis Dodds ,Ian Taylor ,Van Der Laan ,Ray Walker John Jeffers ,Gareth Ainsworth players who have delighted me and had a certain magic whats required .

Well i have five days on the lower price decide if i want to put money into the Vale again .

My heads says no dont bother but my heart well thats completely different .

My nephew and lad want to go they must be glutton for punishment so the pull is there .

The signings havent interested me in the slightest

There is no wow factor in any of them including club legend Popey he is a few years older now we can hardly expect shoot to thrill again.

I hope we c at least one of Bikey or Eagles sign before the deadline .

I think Bikey would be a incredible signing .

A leader .

As for Eagles he has the magic what football is all about .

When i used read me dads old books Roy of the Rovers well its what football is all about a player who has magic in his boots .

Tony Naylor ,Ian Bogie ,Tom Pope ,Louis Dodds ,Ian Taylor ,Van Der Laan ,Ray Walker John Jeffers ,Gareth Ainsworth players who have delighted me and had a certain magic whats required .

Go on - you know you want to! Agree though, those 2 re signing would be tremendous news.

Archived