onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Advert

Is it any wonder people are not renewing season tickets with the underwhelming signings made so far by Michael Brown.

No one is going to pay another £70 to renew so the only way the club can increase support is to reduce on the day prices from £23 to at least £20.Really some people will think that is too much for Div 2 football.

Today I let my heart rule my head and renewed my season ticket. It took some consideration because neither the signings or fixtures excite me.

I think I probably would have relented as well if I lived a bit nearer and could have popped in the ticket office easily.

I think I probably would have relented as well if I lived a bit nearer and could have popped in the ticket office easily.

Why in this day and age do people actually physically need to visit the ticket office? I renenwed mine a while ago over the phone, it took a few minutes and I was able to pay by credit card at no charge, even got points on my credit card account.

Vale's is considerably worse than most in my experience. Bring back Ticket Office Ted. At least I got tickets for games I wanted in those days and didn't have to explain where the Bycars is.

Ah i miss Ted. When he used to close the ticket office early because he was umpiring somewhere, or the time I had to drag him away from talking to Joan in the Marketing Office because I wanted to buy a ticket for Forest away (Still took him 15 mins to walk back up from the Lorne St stand!).

Still if he knew your face, he'd always help you out with a couple of tickets for an all-ticket away game. Top man

Ah i miss Ted. When he used to close the ticket office early because he was umpiring somewhere, or the time I had to drag him away from talking to Joan in the Marketing Office because I wanted to buy a ticket for Forest away (Still took him 15 mins to walk back up from the Lorne St stand!).

Still if he knew your face, he'd always help you out with a couple of tickets for an all-ticket away game. Top man

He was a miserable old git.

Agreed stupers. Although the odd thing is, he has always still managed to be late for the start of the game whenever he has umpired any game I've played in.

Today I let my heart rule my head and renewed my season ticket. It took some consideration because neither the signings or fixtures excite me.

Me to for me and my lad a massive 430 quid gone in a flash plus me mum paid for me nephews 60 quid.

At 15.00 they still hadnt sold 3000 but what do they expect .

On the basis of last seasons total overall effort,performance ,overall finishing position they have 2700 more season tickets than what was deserved to sell sold .

Archived