onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

2500 up to today i was told so great news, money goes to club not Smurth, we still want a club to support don't we?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

How do u know money is not being misused by someone who can't be trusted

I'm not having one I'll spend my money on a new golf driver

Fooouuuurrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

If you are who you claimed to be.Ticket office Ted was way way way before your time.

Must try harder.

Exactly. Which is why the other day on here I questioned their 'story' of becoming a Vale fan in 2013.

They've also slipped up by mentioning characters and events from the V2001 era on a couple of occasions.

As others have stated, best to just ignore the muppet.

I think that 1600 ST's sold is pretty good.

If that's an accurate figure that's very worrying. Since the extension was announced, what initiative has the club shown in trying to sell more tickets?

Have we sent someone in to Autonet, Synetics and other big local employers? Have we launched a sustained marketing push via email, social media, local press and radio? Have we announced a Season Ticket collection day with manager and players in attendance? Have we asked all current ST holders to introduce a friend and be rewarded in kind?

Have we done ANYTHING AT ALL to increase sales?

Yet again, absolutely hopeless.

If that's an accurate figure that's very worrying. Since the extension was announced, what initiative has the club shown in trying to sell more tickets?

Have we sent someone in to Autonet, Synetics and other big local employers? Have we launched a sustained marketing push via email, social media, local press and radio? Have we announced a Season Ticket collection day with manager and players in attendance? Have we asked all current ST holders to introduce a friend and be rewarded in kind?

Have we done ANYTHING AT ALL to increase sales?

Yet again, absolutely hopeless.

We've dropped the price of STs I believe smithie.:yes:

Not renewed and had no contact at all from the club.

Sent from my E5823 using the onevalefan mobile app

Nor me i aint renewed me lads and me mum hasnt renewed my nephews .

Will get me lad is in June ,then in July i get some money from a sharesave ,if we have brought in winners i will pay top whack but at the moment there is nothing coming from the club get me interested .

1600 is shocking but what did Brown and co expect if u playing Blackburn etc at home 345 for a season ticket is worth i think a season ticket for games against the likes of Cambridge ,Luton ,Stevenage should reflect the opposition u playing but 295 quid for 23 games is ok i suppose but u going get max 2000 sales with that .

Id have gone 179 quid meself and u would sell triple but whats done is done .

Rochdale did £1 tickets last season. Oldham did a free game. Posh did some games at £5.00. Walsall and MK Dons did and still do £10 family tickets.

The point is, they try. We don't.

Rochdales £1 game was an unmitigated failure with a crowd of less tha 4,000 for a team who were going for a play off place.

Archived