Unofficialvale

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

I've been going for 45 years but that's me done, so fed up with the drivel on and off the pitch.

Still had no email or a call asking why I haven't renewed, not that I was expecting one but as a business surely you would try and keep your customers. And I'm not contemplating paying £22 any time soon. I won't post again as I'll probably get criticised for saying this

Sent from my E5823 using the onevalefan mobile app

I've been going for 45 years but that's me done, so fed up with the drivel on and off the pitch.

Still had no email or a call asking why I haven't renewed, not that I was expecting one but as a business surely you would try and keep your customers. And I'm not contemplating paying £22 any time soon. I won't post again as I'll probably get criticised for saying this

Sent from my E5823 using the onevalefan mobile app

agree that the club should do more to get the stay away fans back and the season ticket holders who have decided not to renew, i don't know how good our computer system is but we need to get fans details on the database and keep in touch better with offers either through the post or this day and age emails and texts etc.

Everyone makes mistakes, even you Ben as per your post above, it's how people learn from them. Hopefully this is a turning point but I do wish we'd appoint an experienced manager.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

The fact he has not appointed an experienced manager again after Page,Bruno and limping along with Brown shows he doesn't learn from mistakes. I think you're ******* in the wind on this one REP.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

The fact he has not appointed an experienced manager again after Page,Bruno and limping along with Brown shows he doesn't learn from mistakes. I think you're ******* in the wind on this one REP.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

I've said many a time his appointment of 3 crap managers have been his biggest downfall, it's why I'm surprised Garlick has followed in the same footsteps with Brown. Hopefully Brown will repay this time.

I've said many a time his appointment of 3 crap managers have been his biggest downfall, it's why I'm surprised Garlick has followed in the same footsteps with Brown. Hopefully Brown will repay this time.

Be it appointing rubbish managers, or rubbish people to run the club ... a fish rots from the head. All Norman's fault.

People are trying to do a job with hands tied behind their backs... I feel sorry for many people who are contracted to PVFC.

Be it appointing rubbish managers, or rubbish people to run the club ... a fish rots from the head. All Norman's fault.

People are trying to do a job with hands tied behind their backs... I feel sorry for many people who are contracted to PVFC.

They should take advice from Micky Adams on how to be successful in adverse circumstances.

On another thread. Suppose some Chinese guys turned up and took over the club - like the substantial investment at Northampton - is that good or bad?

I have renewed my season ticket and my sons despite it being likely we will miss a lot of games. I pondered this because it is a lot of money if it is not fully used, but I feel the level of season ticket sales does give the club some stability and aids its eventual sale. The sale is hindered by off the field valuations of Smith who may be sold and a sell on clause windfall possible for Hugill - if it happens given Preston appointed a new manager tonight. There is too much uncertainty about assets and liabilities to fix a price at present. Need the season to get underway.

If I was single with £50 million in the bank I would buy the club as a hobby. But I'm not. That is what we are looking for though - or a Chinese person - or maybe the neighbours can be rekindled more hopefully.

Edited by Warren

They should take advice from Micky Adams on how to be successful in adverse circumstances.

On another thread. Suppose some Chinese guys turned up and took over the club - like the substantial investment at Northampton - is that good or bad?

I have renewed my season ticket and my sons despite it being likely we will miss a lot of games. I pondered this because it is a lot of money if it is not fully used, but I feel the level of season ticket sales does give the club some stability and aids its eventual sale. The sale is hindered by off the field valuations of Smith who may be sold and a sell on clause windfall possible for Hugill - if it happens given Preston appointed a new manager tonight. There is too much uncertainty about assets and liabilities to fix a price at present. Need the season to get underway.

If I was single with £50 million in the bank I would buy the club as a hobby. But I'm not. That is what we are looking for though - or a Chinese person - or maybe the neighbours can be rekindled more hopefully.

I wouldn't fancy foreign owners Warren,foreign players did my head in last season and that was bad enough and as bad as Norman is one hung lo from hang dong ding industries may not be much of an improvement but it could be cos wey wun won and how long sin is in reality part of the clubs history.

You say that like it's fact when it's clearly something you have just made up.

We have done this on another thread so I will just say this briefly. Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true... it just means you don't have the relevant knowledge.

It's not made up, you just want it to be made up... I also wish it were made up. It isn't.

Your blinded view of port vale is formed on a lack of information... hence why it's wrong in my opinion.

Ignorance is bliss.

You asked on the other thread why I don't send you a private message to prove who told me the things that cast Port Vale in a bad light under Smurf truest terrible stewardship. The unfortunate answer is that you wouldn't admit you were wrong even if the lord and saviour of whatever religion you follow came down and told you in was true. I myself am not religious so my lord and saviour would probably be Akpo Sodje as he was chuffing brilliant.

We have done this on another thread so I will just say this briefly. Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true... it just means you don't have the relevant knowledge.

It's not made up, you just want it to be made up... I also wish it were made up. It isn't.

Your blinded view of port vale is formed on a lack of information... hence why it's wrong in my opinion.

Ignorance is bliss.

You asked on the other thread why I don't send you a private message to prove who told me the things that cast Port Vale in a bad light under Smurf truest terrible stewardship. The unfortunate answer is that you wouldn't admit you were wrong even if the lord and saviour of whatever religion you follow came down and told you in was true. I myself am not religious so my lord and saviour would probably be Akpo Sodje as he was chuffing brilliant.

I've admitted on here when I've been wrong previously so that's more fantasy. You just can't back it up so we need to move on and live in reality.

If you loved the club you would want all genuine fans to know what was happening to their club rather than ramble on with innuendo.

Edited by Robbie Earle's Perm

I've admitted on here when I've been wrong previously so that's more fantasy. You just can't back it up so we need to move on and live in reality.

If you loved the club you would want all genuine fans to know what was happening to their club rather than ramble on with innuendo.

But by pretending that there isn't a problem at Port Vale we would be living in a fantasy.

You may not believe this, but your mind isn't the determine factor on whether something happened or not.

I get it... you think there isn't an issue. I have heard there is. As have others.

You don't have to believe me... but that means your judgements on the vale are only based on your own reality. which is wrong. For example you think Norman hasn't damaged Vales reputation. That's your prerogative to believe.

And I don't blame you, the reality is far more worrying. Ignorance is bliss.

You choose to live in Norman's reality, believing everything he says. I don't.

Anyway... bedtime for me. Enjoy your own reality. I wish it were the real one!!

Edited by Iron Curtain

But by pretending that there isn't a problem at Port Vale we would be living in a fantasy.

You may not believe this, but your mind isn't the determine factor on whether something happened or not.

I get it... you think there isn't an issue. I have heard there is. As have others.

You don't have to believe me... but that means your judgements on the vale are only based on your own reality. which is wrong. For example you think Norman hasn't damaged Vales reputation. That's your prerogative to believe.

And I don't blame you, the reality is far more worrying. Ignorance is bliss.

You choose to live in Norman's reality, believing everything he says. I don't.

Anyway... bedtime for me. Enjoy your own reality. I wish it were the real one!!

So many words without saying anything of any substance once again.

Let's face it we can all live in you world of fantasy and innuendo with no evidence or we can live in the real world.

Christ even the Sentinel actually said something eventually with the last lot.

You have a particularly strange agenda.

So many words without saying anything of any substance once again.

Let's face it we can all live in you world of fantasy and innuendo with no evidence or we can live in the real world.

Christ even the Sentinel actually said something eventually with the last lot.

You have a particularly strange agenda.

No agenda... just not happy that Smurf is ruining the club I love.

Also to be very clear ... after reading comments on here where people said they had heard that the Vale has a bad reputation due to Norman....All I did was say that I had heard the same.

You then started squeeling like a banshee defending Smurf because for some unknown reason you won't have a bad word said about him.

So the agenda is yours I'm afraid.

Answer me this ... IF, and I appreciate it's a big IF, what is being said is true and there are people in the world of football who are saying that Norman is giving the Vale a terrible reputation. Should you agree that he is bad for the club and should go?

Don't chicken out with an answer like "well it's not worth saying because I don't know it's true"...

Or would you still defend him?

Edited by Iron Curtain

No agenda... just not happy that Smurf is ruining the club I love.

Also to be very clear ... after reading comments on here where people said they had heard that the Vale has a bad reputation due to Norman....All I did was say that I had heard the same.

You then started squeeling like a banshee defending Smurf because for some unknown reason you won't have a bad word said about him.

So the agenda is yours I'm afraid.

Answer me this ... IF, and I appreciate it's a big IF, what is being said is true and there are people in the world of football who are saying that Norman is giving the Vale a terrible reputation. Should you agree that he is bad for the club and should go?

Don't chicken out with an answer like "well it's not worth saying because I don't know it's true"...

Or would you still defend him?

You are wasting your time with REP. Unless he hears it himself or sees it in writing then its all hearsay which he chooses to ignore.

However, i do think that under the stewardship of Colin Garlick we will see more stability this season. We have already seen better communication with the fans. It has been far more constructive than the owners.

My son and i have our season tickets and i have no doubt it will be an interesting and hopefully enjoyable season.

Sent from my LG-H850 using the onevalefan mobile app