Unofficialvale

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Good to see that fans have kept the faith with NS given that we've sold almost as many ST's as last year.

Whether it's the Pope effect or Fradley/Garlick/Brown, does it really matter?

Time to unite behind Smurf and what he's trying to do to the Club.

Are you on a wind up. No faith from me for Norman we have gone backwards:angry:

As the staff at the Vale say we are starting from scratch with our leader in hiding.:yes:

Good to see that fans have kept the faith with NS given that we've sold almost as many ST's as last year.

Whether it's the Pope effect or Fradley/Garlick/Brown, does it really matter?

Time to unite behind Smurf and what he's trying to do to the Club.

This forum ain't big enough for the both of us.

Only the 3100 ST holders can unite as they are the proper fans according to Hitler

Well here's a conundrum. I haven't bought a season ticket and haven't for a few years because I'm usually saving for a summer holiday at the same so I will still attend all 23 home games but will pay more money than the season ticket holders. So I will be putting more money into the coffers than all the 'proper' supporters. Hang your heads in shame season ticket holders.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I alluded to the same Fuzzy. As i work 2 shifts i missed about 6 homes last season so ended up saving nowt.

Apart from Crewe away it is highly unlikely that any game will be all-ticket so there is no worry there.

I too will pay the top dollar and so be it that i am out of pocket

Are you on a wind up. No faith from me for Norman we have gone backwards:angry:

As the staff at the Vale say we are starting from scratch with our leader in hiding.:yes:

Everyone wanted him to appoint a CEO and step back, now 'he's in hiding' 🙄

Everyone wanted him to appoint a CEO and step back' date=' now 'he's in hiding' [/quote']

Instead of do that in the first place like everybody told him but he knew better and now it has put us back at least 2 years or more:sad:

Instead of do that in the first place like everybody told him but he knew better and now it has put us back at least 2 years or more:sad:

Everyone makes mistakes, even you Ben as per your post above, it's how people learn from them. Hopefully this is a turning point but I do wish we'd appoint an experienced manager.

Everyone makes mistakes, even you Ben as per your post above, it's how people learn from them. Hopefully this is a turning point but I do wish we'd appoint an experienced manager.

Yes but mine has not put the club back for 2 years or more:wink:

Does it matter who the manager is. With a Chairman like we have got pulling the strings and setting budgets etc.

Yes but mine has not put the club back for 2 years or more:wink:

Because you don't control the club thankfully. Now Garlick is in charge hopefully improvement and recovery will be there for all to see.

August 9th will be the start of my 45th season and I have not bought a season ticket, as over those years I have only ever bought 4. We were relegated in 3 of those seasons !! For the record I see myself as a proper fan. VTID

After being a season ticket holder for 20 years I haven't bothered this season after getting fed up with the rubbish on display the last couple of years. I will get a flex 10 and see how things go.

August 9th will be the start of my 45th season and I have not bought a season ticket, as over those years I have only ever bought 4. We were relegated in 3 of those seasons !! For the record I see myself as a proper fan. VTID

Aren't you counting the Crawley game on Aug 5th !!! :unsure: