Home Forum News History Predictions About Contact
Unofficialvale

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Well done PVFC and all involved

A congratulations?

Seriously?

In doing what they should have done five ******* months ago?!

And, quite frankly, I'll reserve judgement until I see how much the reduction is.

With the braincells floating around up there it will probably be a tenner off and a free programme every game.

A congratulations?

Seriously?

In doing what they should have done five ******* months ago?!

And, quite frankly, I'll reserve judgement until I see how much the reduction is.

With the braincells floating around up there it will probably be a tenner off and a free programme every game.

Your being extremely hopeful mate, the deal will probably a £1 off a programme if you're a ST holder!

For me a ST holder for over 33 years, it's going to have to be something spectacular in the form of a decent reduction for me to even contemplate buying my 34th consecutive ST.

For me the main issue is Smurf, the longer digs his heals in the less likely I'm going to have a ST irrespective of the price.

Edited by 1977Valiant

They could offer season tickets for £150 and I still wouldn't buy until Norman leaves the club as any money I give will just be wasted by idiotic decisions over and over again.

Realistically, the state the club is in, people still won't buy them unless the prices are significantly reduced.

250 quid max would see us hit around 3500. Anything above that and I'm afraid it's going to be a struggle to sell 2000.

Whatever the price the damage is done.

The club is in for a massive struggle if Smurf remains as whatever he puts in he wants back ,the only problem is he has lost a lot of support as the embarassment of relegation to the bottom tier starts to bite .

People have choice now do they go watch Vale v Cheltenham etc or spend the day doing anything which involves having a happy time .

Thats what i cant get my head around theres not one a fixture id want go not if only 2 to 3 thousand r going be there supporting the Vale .

Failure is unacceptable but that is what has being placed upon every Vale hearted person and u expect people pay for more of the same when so many people dont go because of this ,that ,the other .

Premier league has killed football ,congratulations to them the selfish ******** .