Unofficialvale

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Would they have even contemplated it without the sharp kick in the budget?

Smurthwaite said on Twitter that relegation would lead to reduced season ticked prices. Although I'd imagine that he size of the reduction could now be influenced by the poor initial take up.

I am also one of the 500, I am not looking forward to the new season if I am being honest but we are port vale, Port Vale will never die.

Yes Smurf has cocked up up big time and now his only chance to recoup his money is to create a bidding war hoping the yanks come in with the "my money's better than yours"attitude.

Tony Fradley is just a PR disaster! Keep him away from the media.

Colin has been around the block he's got a tough job on his hands. We are going to have a mega low attendance next season. He's got to do everything he can to improve that. Pushing free tickets into schools,colleges, uni's, retirement villages and not to forget places such as Donna Louise, etc etc. A club the size of PVFC can afford to give away 23,000 free tickets a season. 1,000 a game. So let's do it and be proud of it. Let's give away more free tickets than the premier league! Footballs not a TV show!

Will be getting mine in a couple weeks,if it's cheaper that's even better,hope we have new owners by then but if not am still having one .

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

for the first time in a few years I am in a position where I can buy season tickets for me and my daughter. However, they could be £25 and I won't be buying until the cancer is gone. Too little, too late

Will be getting mine in a couple weeks,if it's cheaper that's even better,hope we have new owners by then but if not am still having one .

SNAP ! wonder if there are still other people who wait till the Red Bill falls on the mat before shelling out cash.

for the first time in a few years I am in a position where I can buy season tickets for me and my daughter. However, they could be £25 and I won't be buying until the cancer is gone. Too little, too late

Think yours and few others hate is getting the better of you.

How many owners have we had since me and you have been supporting Vale and how many have you hated towards the end of their tenure.

I used to feel the hate mesen but am getting to old for that now so as posted I will be getting a S T just hoping its goner get cheaper before I buy one and maybe SMURF will see sense and leaves but on that point,am not holding me breath

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Think yours and few others hate is getting the better of you.

How many owners have we had since me and you have been supporting Vale and how many have you hated towards the end of their tenure.

I used to feel the hate mesen but am getting to old for that now so as posted I will be getting a S T just hoping its goner get cheaper before I buy one and maybe SMURF will see sense and leaves but on that point,am not holding me breath

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Will you be chucking 1k at him as a tip for his services to Port Vale ?