Unofficialvale

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Wow.

Yes. You are thick.

What a ridiculous comparison.

Port Vale Football Club was purchased for 1.25 mill in Nov 2012.

In the four and a half years that has passed, support is down, playing squad is worse (don't really have one now), Vale Park, apart from the floodlights, is a bigger shithole, season ticket sales are woeful and all of this despite 3.7 million pounds being pumped into the club!

You cannot demand more money for anything that is worse than when it was bought.

Port Vale Football Club is in a bigger mess now than when he bought it.

Wake up.

Dude. Don't bite.

Evidently I'm thick. I think not.

You purchased a car for £1000.

You refurbished the interiors. £500.

You got a chavvy spoiler and lights. £500.

That's £2000.

Would you sell your car after you had invested that money and effort into it to make it look a little nicer? Would you let me buy it for £500 when you know yourself it cost you £1000 and it's in a Berger condition and state than orignal?

The truth, obviously, is completely different to your hilarious comparison. More accurate would be to say you'd bought a car for 1k, paid 2k over 2 years on diesel, realised it actually runs on petrol, then tried to sell the car for £3k. Tough ****, your mistake. You're lucky I'm offering you £1k, because I'm going have to spend a fortune clearing this mess up now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

for the first time in a few years I am in a position where I can buy season tickets for me and my daughter. However, they could be £25 and I won't be buying until the cancer is gone. Too little, too late

yes tim far to late,i've saved up enough but it aint going anywhere burslem hes renaged on everything he's said, I've cocked it up but i'll put it right ha! we've bob hope of that.

That's £2000.

Would you sell your car after you had invested that money and effort into it to make it look a little nicer? Would you let me buy it for £500 when you know yourself it cost you £1000 and it's in a Berger condition and state than orignal?

I would suggest if you had spent 1K on the vehicle + another 1K on cheap cosmetic improvements you have either purchased a nail with the express purpose of selling it to a numpty for a quick profit or you are the numpty.

Cars dont usually increase in value until they reach a certain age or rarity, adding a chavvy spoiler to such a vehicle would decrease its value.

Its said that a new jag depreciates by 1K as soon as you sign the documents to purchase... even more when you put the key in the ignition.

The trick, if there is one, with buying second hand cars to sell at a profit is to spend as little as possible and turn them over quickly. You would probably make more money breaking them and selling the parts.

From a different angle.... if you bought a new vehicle, drove it around for 4 years and decided to sell it... would you expect to get more than you paid?... the market value?... or would you accept the best offer so you could move on to another vehicle?

That's £2000.

I've done that when I was younger, but in the knowledge the book value of my cars were daily depreciating. In 2 cases my cars ended up as salvage and worth nothing to me - except the paltry salvage fee.

As for STs, looking forward to the reduced prices :yes:

Edited by Aussie Rules

This could spark a bit of interest, but no doubt will not be a massive reduction at all - Smurf will have had his say and probably be £20 off if we sell 10,000 tickets.

I've done that when I was younger, but in the knowledge the book value of my cars were daily depreciating. In 2 cases my cars ended up as salvage and worth nothing to me - except the paltry salvage fee.

As for STs, looking forward to the reduced prices :yes:

Can't imagine you in a pimped up ride Barry!

We had this a few backs. Aside from obvious physical differences, selling a football club and selling a car are two very different things. The analogies used, whilst quite amusing have absolutely no relevance, as the heated discussion following someone using a car analogy shows!

I fully understand people's anger towards the ex-chairman and it is entirely their choice if they wish to keep their money in their pockets. Equally I think folk should be allowed to buy season tickets without being criticised for doing so. It is a matter of choice and no one should be dictated to either way.

My better half has been watching Vale since 1950. Suggesting to him that he shouldn't have a season ticket would probably lead to a divorce. In his case Vale is an addiction. Both his father and his Uncle Tom were on Vale's books so supporting the Vale is in his DNA. Asking him to stop going would be like asking the Pope to give up the church! Having lived through numerous ups and downs with the club, why should he let an incompetent owner stop him doing what is part of his genetic make up?

Make your choice by all means but don't try to impose it on other people either way.

Completely agree, stop talking sense, it doesn't suit you

That's £2000.

We are talking millions here for or beloved team not a stinky old car.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Go support the deck chairs you are unwanted

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Another high IQ, intelligent posting from you!

I love the Vale, been going since I was about 13 but I'm sick to death of the way this club has been run for years.

Price isn't an issue for me, I earn a good living but why should I hand over £100's of pounds to an arrogant owner that makes mistake after mistake after mistake and will not listen to anyone. The 4 years he's been here have been an absolute circus.

Its all part of a cunning plan.

No wonder Colin isnt disappointed at 500 ticket sales. Maybe he thinks the new prices and incentives will raise the sales to 501 and then we can announce the plan to rename the stadium to the Levi 501 Arena as part of a marketing masterstroke!?

That's £2000.

Makes no sense.

Just because you would pay 500 for them dosent increase the value by 500....

as for refurbishments surely that would barely increase the value at all?

To your last question, probably yes because what the value will have decreased over years.

As for vale it certainly isn't in a better way!!!!

Just because vale was brought for x amount and x amount was put into vale dosent make vale worth those two sums!!! It dosent work like that!