Unofficialvale

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

You're handing over 100 pound to contribute to player's wages and help ensure you still have a team to follow.

Those who refuse to attend out of principle are most damaging to our club.

I agree with that .

However they should make the price that cheap that folk who no longer go and havent being for years heads r turned .

At a club like Vale there is no excuse for a very cheap season ticket .

First id say right we r having a barbecue and fun day on say 30th of June that gives people chance get some monry together as obviously by our attendances the ones who dont go have little to none .

So on thst day for the Bycars only because i will if i hear they have sold 4000 in one day pay my usual 365 quid for Railway paddock because i will indeed be buzzing to c a packed home end who paid what they could for a season ticket no less than 120 pounds Adult Kids under 16 no less than 40 quid and kids under 12 nowt at all .

The money they will make back from drinks pies ,merchandise will c that there would be any money loss at all and the word would spread that Vale havd sold a end out creating excitement and it may just trigger something special it may not but atmosphere on home gameswould be smashing and thats what i attend for .

Utv

Another high IQ, intelligent posting from you!

I love the Vale, been going since I was about 13 but I'm sick to death of the way this club has been run for years.

Price isn't an issue for me, I earn a good living but why should I hand over £100's of pounds to an arrogant owner that makes mistake after mistake after mistake and will not listen to anyone. The 4 years he's been here have been an absolute circus.

Most of the time a circus with no performers.

*tumbleweed*

Assuming it's not going to happen today (if it is definitely going to happen at some point). Bit late now. Sounds just like Vale. :closedeyes:

Nothing official but: adult tickets now under £300, oap/conc also reduced & free entry age has been increased. #PVFC Announcement imminent.

It's defiantly happening, I was told today unsure what the hold up is.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Nothing official but: adult tickets now under £300, oap/conc also reduced & free entry age has been increased. #PVFC Announcement imminent.

It's defiantly happening, I was told today unsure what the hold up is.

Thanks, I'm going to hazard a guess at £280-£299 based on your 'under £300', which would be utterly useless in my eyes, & nowhere near enough of a cut to sway the masses.

Obviously that's just guesswork & I really do hope I'm pleasantly surprised. Would be happy with £250 max.

If you stay at a Hotel, or shop at a Butchers, and it's not up to scratch, you do not go back. Dont get this bull, Vale are my team and I will support them regardless.

I have watched the Vale since the fifties and have now decided enough is enough, I will not be backing this owner anymore, until we get new people in. He is ruining everything about PVFC.

...Not very bright at all are you.

If I borrowed you 100 quid a year for four years and realised I was not getting it back, I'd stop borrowing it to you...If you can't see it, you're thick.

End of.

Hahahahaha...do you mean "lent" / "lending"? Kettle...Pot...etc

You blame fans who abuse Norman as to why we are in league two and you think Norman has invested in the club?

Not very bright at all are you.

If I borrowed you 100 quid a year for four years and realised I was not getting it back, I'd stop borrowing it to you.

If I knew you couldn't pay me back but your mum offered me a few quid to let you get on with your life and for me to not harass you, I'd take it.

I don't even know why I'm bothering to explain anymore.

If you can't see it, you're thick.

End of.

Thickness comes in different forms.