onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Me to for me and my lad a massive 430 quid gone in a flash plus me mum paid for me nephews 60 quid.

At 15.00 they still hadnt sold 3000 but what do they expect .

On the basis of last seasons total overall effort,performance ,overall finishing position they have 2700 more season tickets than what was deserved to sell sold .

I hope that at the end of the season you will be able to say "I enjoyed that", if so I and many others will also be happy. All the Best.

Advert

Got mine over the phone at half 5. I'm not expecting anything positive at all this season just getting one through pure habit.........and I enjoy having a beer with the lads on Saturday. Football will certainly be secondary.

I think this applies to many, myself included. That said, of 7 ST holders last season, only 2 of us have renewed.:sad:

If we have only sold 2900 we are looking at a very poor season UNLESS a certain guy pumps a little bit of his fortune that he says he makes out of his successful businesses!! The future looks dire.

that is dreadful.

To be fair 2900 is good considering the events of the last 12 months and what for many has been a disappointing closed season of signings.

Well done to those 2900 but the club really needs to do more to reach out and encourage the lost fans who on current evidence just aren't going to return.

Looks like the last couple of years have worn me down completely as I just couldn't be bothered to renew and it's gutted me. I even drove to Vale this afternoon and still couldn't justify the £300 outlay going into Norm's pocket and watching us struggle again. I've never even considered not buying one any other season, but I've had everything sucked out of me regarding the Vale over the past couple of years and something really big will have to happen to get me back before the start of the season. Thanks Norman.

Guest TommyMac

Brown and, to a lesser extent, Fradley visiting local pubs tonight to answer questions is probably the best PR exercise I've known Vale to do. What a shame they got the timing completely wrong, doing it just as the reduced season ticket offer ends.

Sad day today. I had ST since 86 until present with the exception of a 5 year absence(young family and money constraints)but today haven't bothered. No matter how much I looked at it just couldn't bring myself to hand over cash with Smurf as owner and employing a manager cause he's a cheap option.

Good luck to the 2900 fans for the season think you are going to need a lot of patience.

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

that is dreadful.

On the contrary, I find it remarkable that in spite of a mad owner, a rookie manager, a team of has-been's and kids, terrible facilities in a decrepit stadium, no advertising campaign, being a club from the smallest city in England to support two football league clubs (where the other team has seen a stratospheric rise over the past decade) and no prospect of anything changing any time soon, we've still got 3000 people willing to shell out the best part of 300 quid to watch Vale next season.

Imagine if someone with good intentions who knew what they were doing got hold of the club.

Archived