onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Advert

I've been trying to call most of this morning and at one point was 10th in a queue

Staff said they had been very busy

There is a bus from Biddulph every half hour to Hanley and get off at the top of the hamil.

Come on Baz get theesen up there and stop marding:razz:

I've just had an email off the supporters club that states the ticket office is open tomorrow.

Indeed a well written and informative statement from the club and the email sent by the SC does indeed state that the club shop is open between 9 and 3 tomorrow. Was going to get my ST today but in light of the extended deal I'll wait for a couple of weeks.

Yes I dunno why they're closed tomorrow. Seems very daft especially after announcing the deal extension today.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Its a good move, though a bit late to announce it - I wonder how many people turn up at the ticket office tomorrow to get there ST??

Its a good move, though a bit late to announce it - I wonder how many people turn up at the ticket office tomorrow to get there ST??

Why a bit late, people now have an extra month which is what a lot of fans wanted. The ticket office is open tomorrow. Some people just love to moan about anything the club do to help. Much better now NS is in the background.

Why a bit late, people now have an extra month which is what a lot of fans wanted. The ticket office is open tomorrow. Some people just love to moan about anything the club do to help. Much better now NS is in the background.

At the bottom of the club statement it states that the ticket office is closed Saturday, Sunday & Monday over the Bank Holiday weekend.

At the bottom of the club statement it states that the ticket office is closed Saturday, Sunday & Monday over the Bank Holiday weekend.

Left and Right hand again, supporters club message says they are open tomorrow. Sorry I never read the official site as it is wrong more than it is right.

Archived