onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Players in and out

Rampant Zebra

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44785173

Looks like we've missed out, unfortunately. Surely putting some of the Hugill money up would have given us a shout? Damn you Norman

Wow! That's nuts. How on earth can that make sense? When Beckham went to Real for what was silly money, as it seemed, it wasn't as daft as it appeared because they got nearly all the money back in global shirt sales in a short period. Unbelievable but at least you could see the business logic, this one is way out of that league though.

Advert

Don't think it's that he wasn't good enough. It was purely injuries and application or rather lack of it.

There is a footballer in there just think that he is either scarred by constant fear of injury or he has a heart the size of a pea.

Let's face it Sunderland are a club in disarray so probably looking at all sorts.

Forrester is playing for Sunderland on trial tonight!

When I first read this I thought what has he done wrong, what is he in court for. Pretending to be a hardworking, goal scoring striker? Then I realised he is trying to get in their team. All I can say is if he does get taken on then they must be Bookies favourites to be relegated again.

When I first read this I thought what has he done wrong, what is he in court for. Pretending to be a hardworking, goal scoring striker? Then I realised he is trying to get in their team. All I can say is if he does get taken on then they must be Bookies favourites to be relegated again.

I think the worst odds (from a punter perspective) will be on him getting 'injured' within a month or so of signing his contract

Forrester showed a decent level on occasions. Even his goal at Barnet indicated a good poachers instinct.

However he never tried for us, had plenty of opportunities late last season and never took one.

Having said that, so many of our players dissapear after being released, so i’d be pleased for him if he proved us wrong and did well.

Forrester showed a decent level on occasions. Even his goal at Barnet indicated a good poachers instinct.

However he never tried for us, had plenty of opportunities late last season and never took one.

Having said that, so many of our players dissapear after being released, so i’d be pleased for him if he proved us wrong and did well.

Not sure he never tried he just couldn’t get fit for any length of time. Had attributes to do well but doubtful he will ever maintain fitness levels.

Archived