onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf Out 2.0

Hagrid

Advert

We need to hear from him. This ******** silence is not acceptable.

Agree, anyone who is a leader leads from the front and tackles issues head on -

Also think the time for words is at an end as we need action- He needs to start saying what has been done, what he is doing and not what he is going to do as we have had so many false dawns- his big chance was January back Neil draw a line under the rubbish gone before and show intent like he promised, instead we got nothing.

With people who make false promises continually letting you down the only way you can judge is with actions and not words--say what you have done not what you are going to do but as the window has shut it is now too late this season.

I know he wont as he has ulterior motives of that i am sure BUT he really should take the Hugill money for himself and sell for the 1.25m he paid to someone willing to take the club FORWARD and not to OBLIVION

Thats all i want to hear from him now,that he is putting the club on the market for 1.25m

Trouble is the club is not even worth 1 mil these days. You would have to be a fruit loop to buy it.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Perhaps the player or his people stipulated it should be that figure. Yet again, you don't need to make up **** and try to pin all our woes on Norman. I keep saying this but the basic facts paint a bleak enough picture.

Jesus the hoops you Smurthwaite apologistas can contort yourselves through. Pay him a bit more (he was on peanuts, much less than Smurthwaite siging Mbamba) and set the buy out clause at 500k. We could have still sold him in Jan for 250k. Or we could have said, oh we'd rather leave it until the end of the season. 'Cos we'd like to stay up.

How much has that cost (the club not Smurthwaite he just cut the budget).

Smurthwaite is a Del Boy/Rackmann type business man. Not a business man building a business but running a tin pot racket that won't lose you much and hope that rare watch turns up. Well one rare watch has.. Hughill money (nothing to do with him BTW, Adams had the sense to negotiate a sane deal and he was the eff ing manager, not owner). Sadly this will probably just convince Smurthwaite to even more delude himself into thinking he can pull the same trick again.

Who cares if we're in non-league? Not him. It blows my mind that people defend his tenure which has been by any definition a bloody disaster. I mean - just look at the facts.

But the anyone but Smurf... he saved the club... Page was boring... Aspin poor recruitement.... Brown inexperienced... Ribiero exciting experiment... brigade will just drone on.

Fact is 3-4 million in debt. Don't own the decrepit ground and shi ting ourselves about going out the league with the worst team many of us have seen since the 70's. That is Mr Smurthwaite's achievement since he bought the club behind a front a few years ago.

And anyone who comes here and says that he has been good in any way for the club? You are entitled to your opnion. I think you are very wrong. And I think the tenure of Norman Smurthwaite will be the one that takes the club out of existence. Let's see who is right. I hope to god I'm wrong.

Jesus the hoops you Smurthwaite apologistas can contort yourselves through.

Oh, just get to **** with your pathetic insults. Smurthwaite apologista? I've constantly said that I want him gone. If you are going to have any kind of meaningful protest or movement against Smurthwaite, you're going to have to convince people who are a lot more in favour of him than I am, and your (pl) obsessive labelling of anyone who has the temerity to query your desperation to pin everything unfortunate that's happened at the club over the last 6 years as an apologist or Smurthwaite lover does your cause no favours whatsoever. If you're going to just insult fans who don't believe Norman is the devil incarnate, you can shove your red card ************.

he has an ulterior motive which as money is his god he is happy to prolong for the foreseeable future,we all want rid but it's easier said than done.

Wish at the very least smurf would say why he wishes to continue as owner of pvfc/ground.

Assuming synectics are still interested He should sell.

He won’t get a better time to sell than now especially with the Hugill money. He must surely realize now that it’s very unlikely money will be made out of a lower lge football club.

Oh, just get to **** with your pathetic insults. Smurthwaite apologista? I've constantly said that I want him gone. If you are going to have any kind of meaningful protest or movement against Smurthwaite, you're going to have to convince people who are a lot more in favour of him than I am, and your (pl) obsessive labelling of anyone who has the temerity to query your desperation to pin everything unfortunate that's happened at the club over the last 6 years as an apologist or Smurthwaite lover does your cause no favours whatsoever. If you're going to just insult fans who don't believe Norman is the devil incarnate, you can shove your red card ************.

Agree with this....

That's how it is on here now. If you don't throw insults at Norman left right and centre your seen as a fan of the chairman. I want home gone but I'm sick to death of some of the ***** some post on here and the insults that go with it.

I imagine he still checks this forum from time to time and with the comments that some posters use why would he help us out?

Before I get slated by everyone I reiterate I want him gone Asap.

Oh, just just get to **** with your pathetic insults. Smurthwaite apologista? I've constantly said that I want him gone. If you are going to have any kind of meaningful protest or movement against Smurthwaite, you're going to have to convince people who are a lot more in favour of him than I am, and your (pl) obsessive labelling of anyone who has the temerity to query your desperation to pin everything unfortunate that's happened at the club over the last 6 years as an apologist or Smurthwaite lover does your cause no favours whatsoever. If you're going to just insult fans who don't believe Norman is the devil incarnate, you can shove your red card ************.

I never insulted anyone. Smurthwaite Apologista is just someone who apologises, in my opinion, as I made clear, for that actions of Mr Smurthwaite. Maybe you are right. And I hope so. Again, as I made clear.

On the other hand "just get to **** with your pathetic insults" "and shove your red card [what red card? ************ are personal insults.

And for that reason I am not reporting you to admin. We kind of half agree I know. But no need for that.

I apologise if I offended you. I'd edit the post but then you'd need to edit yours and blah blah blah. I find this whole topic so frustrating. There's that thread asking if people would support a phoenix club and I just think if Vale went, I could just give up on football. I don't get very much pleasure from the club any more. It feels like a very old dog.

Jesus the hoops you Smurthwaite apologistas can contort yourselves through. Pay him a bit more (he was on peanuts, much less than Smurthwaite siging Mbamba) and set the buy out clause at 500k. We could have still sold him in Jan for 250k. Or we could have said, oh we'd rather leave it until the end of the season. 'Cos we'd like to stay up.

How much has that cost (the club not Smurthwaite he just cut the budget).

Smurthwaite is a Del Boy/Rackmann type business man. Not a business man building a business but running a tin pot racket that won't lose you much and hope that rare watch turns up. Well one rare watch has.. Hughill money (nothing to do with him BTW, Adams had the sense to negotiate a sane deal and he was the eff ing manager, not owner). Sadly this will probably just convince Smurthwaite to even more delude himself into thinking he can pull the same trick again.

Who cares if we're in non-league? Not him. It blows my mind that people defend his tenure which has been by any definition a bloody disaster. I mean - just look at the facts.

But the anyone but Smurf... he saved the club... Page was boring... Aspin poor recruitement.... Brown inexperienced... Ribiero exciting experiment... brigade will just drone on.

Fact is 3-4 million in debt. Don't own the decrepit ground and shi ting ourselves about going out the league with the worst team many of us have seen since the 70's. That is Mr Smurthwaite's achievement since he bought the club behind a front a few years ago.

And anyone who comes here and says that he has been good in any way for the club? You are entitled to your opnion. I think you are very wrong. And I think the tenure of Norman Smurthwaite will be the one that takes the club out of existence. Let's see who is right. I hope to god I'm wrong.

Spoken from the heart and with sense.

IF we escape relegation this season I just feel the worst for the next.

January had to see smurf us making a statement of intent to ALL fans for next season.It would also have guaranteed safety this season and sold season tickets.

Nothing he has done has seen him put Pot Vale first

Will he change ?

NO

Trouble is the club is not even worth 1 mil these days. You would have to be a fruit loop to buy it.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Have you not heard? You just have to put a few offers on and send a few emails out.

With the extra thousands that turn up, we can re-sign Gavin Gunning and we'll fire up the leagues.

No idea if true or not but Preston had a Forum last night and it was tweeted that Vale had received all the Hugill money in one go already.

Tried to attach the screenshot but for some reason keeps failing upload.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

I can't find this on the forum tweets on the official PNE twitter??

Archived