onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf Out 2.0

Hagrid

Advert

The only thing missing there is the biggest indication that he hadn't a clue what he was doing from the beginning - his quote equating the running of Port Vale Football Club to running Stoke Audi.
I dread to think how poor he would be at running a car dealership. I imagine him filling the forecourt with overpriced cars no-one has heard of, not paying the sales team bonuses and giving people really poor trade ins at the last minute.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

So let me get this right.People want him to leave for the same money as Keith Ryder leant him,1.25m.A new owner comes in and buys the club for that amount.So the new owner then has 2m from the Hughill deal to offset against the purchase price.Hey presto ! New owners make 750k.The queue to buy Vale will extend to Hanley.Please correct my maths if needed.

What on earth has Keith Ryder got to do with this????

So he said he would do whatever it took to make sure we didn't go down. If we go down people can moan about the window then but it doesn't look like we will go down. I am inclined to wait and see what we can do in the summer with the money saved in Jan. Until then all of this bashing of the owner will not help in any way whatsoever, its pointless.

The point is not whether we go down or not, the point is Smurf has dragged this club down and will continue to do so if we don’t get rid of him. If we stay up this season I really fear for our survival next season if Smurf remains in any capacity within the club. Your method of put up and shut up doesn’t wash with me, those who want him out should be able to voice their opinions and demonstrate should they wish and those who wish for him to stay should be able to voice their opinions but not tell those who disagree what not to do.

I canna be bothered anymore lads.

If we go down, and are in non-league, and face extinction, then SuperValiant1876 will let us air our grievances about going from mid table League 1 to 19th in League 2 in 18 months. When its all too late. We'll all have a good moan after its happened.

Christ man wake up and see that we can't sit by and let this happen.

Take a read of his wiki that Doha posted, and then continue to urge silent acquiescence as our club is shafted by a man motivated by £s.

If we go down, and are in non-league, and face extinction, then SuperValiant1876 will let us air our grievances about going from mid table League 1 to 19th in League 2 in 18 months. When its all too late. We'll all have a good moan after its happened.

Christ man wake up and see that we can't sit by and let this happen.

Take a read of his wiki that Doha posted, and then continue to urge silent acquiescence as our club is shafted by a man motivated by £s.

Go on then hagrid, what are you actually doing apart from moaning on here? Same as me, **** all. So until you are prepared to do something instead of spinning the same broken record for the 3000th time then how will anything change?

So back to just sitting by and letting it happen, what is actually being done about it? Any fans who disagree are getting grief and told they can't see the end of their noses etc so apart from that what are you doing?

What on earth has Keith Ryder got to do with this????

I thought he was sipping cocktails with Lord Lucan,somewhere,Jean.Apparently, according to Old Sage,our thieving owner(OS quote) borrowed the money from him to buy the Vale.I did suggest Beg.Tray. might be able to throw some light on the matter.I have to admit,I feel not a little concerned about OS’s mental state reading that.:unsure:

The point is not whether we go down or not, the point is Smurf has dragged this club down and will continue to do so if we don’t get rid of him. If we stay up this season I really fear for our survival next season if Smurf remains in any capacity within the club. Your method of put up and shut up doesn’t wash with me, those who want him out should be able to voice their opinions and demonstrate should they wish and those who wish for him to stay should be able to voice their opinions but not tell those who disagree what not to do.

Id like new ownership as much as anyone else but does anyone believe that the level of abuse aimed at NS is going to be productive in him wanting to leave? He will dig his heels in, I said that a couple of years ago too, the more abuse he gets the less likely he is to sell up. Each to their own though, we all support the Vale after all.

Id like new ownership as much as anyone else but does anyone believe that the level of abuse aimed at NS is going to be productive in him wanting to leave? He will dig his heels in, I said that a couple of years ago too, the more abuse he gets the less likely he is to sell up. Each to their own though, we all support the Vale after all.

Which just shows the level of his ignorance.But while this is going on the value of the club is getting less & less.

I thought he was sipping cocktails with Lord Lucan,somewhere,Jean.Apparently, according to Old Sage,our thieving owner(OS quote) borrowed the money from him to buy the Vale.I did suggest Beg.Tray. might be able to throw some light on the matter.I have to admit,I feel not a little concerned about OS’s mental state reading that.:unsure:

Don’t remember reading that - when did he say it?

A keeper would suffice no names mentioned.

Think Aspin will walk in the summer if another club comes along and the smurf will let him for a bit of compo

You can't come out and say you where after a keeper. We have 2 senior keepers both struggling for form and confidence - some might ability . Saying you want to replace them publicly is not going to help with confidence. Confidence is everything for a keeper.

Aspo has not done enough yet for another league club to come for him so I can't see that happening unless he wants to go back to non league.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived