onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Be a man Brown.....resign!

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

I was prepared to give him time but that's simply not possible.

His record is shocking and it's not so much the defeats but the manner of them.

90 minutes of no formation, tactics and endless humping balls forward to a striker who looks like he's had his day in league football.

Tony Fradley sits on the throne like the clueless clown he is. Every Vale supporter in the land has the same credentials to make the decision to sack Brown. He paid to be in that seat and is loving every minute.

Colin Garlick, although the club is in crisis, is on a beano abroad. Christ knows who's running the club in his abscence. It doesn't bear thinking about.

The holy one is cowering behind a keyboard like the coward he is. Says he doesn't attend games but still does. Won't stand up to be counted, yet won't sell the club either!

Gutless coward.

Brown, Morgan and Kelly must go and must go as soon as.

An experienced manager then needs appointing and the wheels set in motion for the sale of the club asap by his lordship.

Until this happens we're doomed.

The bookies now make us 2nd favourites to go down.

No doubt the great one is sipping on his claret, browsing this and other sites tonight, feeling great about holding the club to ransom and about to swan back in to save the day.

You couldn't make it up.

What a farce.

With Brown and co in charge, I dare say Luton will put 5 or more past us.

Nobody at the club, in any shape or form, has the first clue as to what they are doing.

Port Vale FC. Winging it.

Very interesting, difficult to do anything with the amount of player changes we have had. So who becomes caretaker manager? Pope with the proviso that he doesn't play, instead picks a youngish attacking team, with Smith in charge of the defence? I just hope that there is some planning going on in the background, maybe a big hope on my behalf.

I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed to see Micky Adams come back as interim manager. Seemed to get on with Smurf and isn't looking for a full time job. We could do much worse.

copied my reply from match day as it seems more relevant here,

Originally Posted by pete vale

I said that Smith was being made to look worse because of Kay in particular from day one.

Kay looked and should be the leader going for everything or at least sorting who does.

Nathan is trying to cover for others inefficiencies.

Last season he was the leader - he led by example!

I didn't go yesterday but off topic would agree with this,

I can remember in a friendly defreitas being told by kay where to mark for a throw when he was inside the play , defreitas moved only to be told to go somewhere else think it may have been pope he ended up not knowing who to please where to go- think it seems we have a vocal core of players rather than focussing on their roles are trying to organise the younger or not so vocal ones who in turn try to do what they are told by them rather than focussing on their jobs- its good to have so called leaders but too many voices and they then become hard to manage as they feel they have certain licence which can only undermine the weak manager who in turn has too many advisers telling him what to do off the pitch...may be wrong but would be my thoughts on where we are and the young uns,, smith denton turner either are dropped or form suffers.... team need clear instruction direction with all knowing their jobs to turn this around it is that simple .. man up mb

The problem is despite all the advice he is being given Brown won't listen and still perseveres with 4 centre backs and wingers who aren't being used as wingers.

Brown and his cronies have been stealing a wage since last December and really should walk away now.

But Brown isn't bright enough too see it.

Brown deserves another few matches now that he is near to having his best players returning. Then if there is no improvement, we thank someone who has at least done his best and have a new manager. But there is avery important difference between Brown and the owner.

Smurf will probably be sitting there quaffing the free food, quaffing a few vats of Sky Blue in his Coventry scarf and laughing at all Vale fans (including his deleuded followers who never criticise him) - I honestly believe he does not give a damn.

Bea Smith said:

17-06-17 03:21 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Wereskintandweknowweare View Post

Either way we will be relegated by the time smurf has taught us all a lesson. And come out of his embarrassment hide out.

We should all enjoy our last football league season for I few years I believe.

Bra Smith said

If you really think Port Vale will be relegated, the bookmakers will offer you substantial odds against it - go and get a bet on.

Far too early to say, but a 'Finish in Top half' bet might be better.

A few new players will make things look brighter, they will come soon, patience is needed not haste. This one is for the difference between last summer and this one -

all together now ----

I was prepared to give him time but that's simply not possible.

His record is shocking and it's not so much the defeats but the manner of them.

90 minutes of no formation, tactics and endless humping balls forward to a striker who looks like he's had his day in league football.

Tony Fradley sits on the throne like the clueless clown he is. Every Vale supporter in the land has the same credentials to make the decision to sack Brown. He paid to be in that seat and is loving every minute.

Colin Garlick, although the club is in crisis, is on a beano abroad. Christ knows who's running the club in his abscence. It doesn't bear thinking about.

The holy one is cowering behind a keyboard like the coward he is. Says he doesn't attend games but still does. Won't stand up to be counted, yet won't sell the club either!

Gutless coward.

Brown, Morgan and Kelly must go and must go as soon as.

An experienced manager then needs appointing and the wheels set in motion for the sale of the club asap by his lordship.

Until this happens we're doomed.

The bookies now make us 2nd favourites to go down.

No doubt the great one is sipping on his claret, browsing this and other sites tonight, feeling great about holding the club to ransom and about to swan back in to save the day.

You couldn't make it up.

What a farce.

With Brown and co in charge, I dare say Luton will put 5 or more past us.

Nobody at the club, in any shape or form, has the first clue as to what they are doing.

Port Vale FC. Winging it.

You couldn't make it up,in fact the situation is so bad and farcical that it seems to me to be deliberate,it cannot be an accident that we have sunk so far so quickly.

The owner has to be brought to book,he cannot be allowed to run an institution like Port Vale Football Club into the ground, but how anyone goes about that I have no idea.

The problem is despite all the advice he is being given Brown won't listen and still perseveres with 4 centre backs and wingers who aren't being used as wingers.

Brown and his cronies have been stealing a wage since last December and really should walk away now.

But Brown isn't bright enough too see it.

I don't disagree and know this and u need to take my posted reply in isolation as it was in response to another post re smiths regression and possibly another factor in a managerless skill-

I wanted brown after Bruno , he knew the players meaning he should know their weaknesses and strengths and who to bring in where but he never got organised or motivated the players & stuck with favs (ie pugh ,taylor) after last season he shouldn't have been given this season

I find it ironic that the "Give Brown time" brigade are the same lot as the "Page out brigade".

And the Smurf groupies blaming everyone and everything except the fact their man is an incompetent ******.

That is not to mention much more serious stuff we know about this chancer. I'll spare Rob the grief but you all know what I mean.

I lived in Scarborough and saw the mess behind their eventual demise. I lived in Grimsby and saw them leave the football leagues. So many things remind me of this past at Vale now. We need new owners and new manager who care for the club. I have supported the Vale since 1956, so I care. The good news is I now live near Ipswich.

Archived