onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Be a man Brown.....resign!

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

Very title truth in it I reckon as phil brown and Horton are very good mates and worked at Hull together and are now at Southend together

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

To be fair mate the screenshot was a picture of a direct message off Smurf saying he's waiting till Garlick returns off Hol and at the end says how would fans feel about Horton. So looks like there is Def some truth in it. Unless someone has hacked Smurfs twitter again lol

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the onevalefan mobile app

To be fair mate the screenshot was a picture of a direct message off Smurf saying he's waiting till Garlick returns off Hol and at the end says how would fans feel about Horton. So looks like there is Def some truth in it. Unless someone has hacked Smurfs twitter again lol

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the onevalefan mobile app

How long is he on holiday for.

Not sure Scunthorpe an Southampton fans would agree.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Horses for courses, some managers can motivate a ready made team, it takes a different type of manager to build one. What sort of team do we have? The makings of a team capable of being moulded, or do we have to start from scratch? Someone who can win the dressing room is apparently needed.

Frank de Boer sacked by Crystal Palace after 4 losses.

At least one club are doing something about their losing streak.

Problem is we can't appoint Roy Hodgeson as he's been snapped up by Palace. At least that's Normans excuse.

This was said elsewhere:

Eddie Howe,Slaven Bilic and Frank de Boer won't be pleased and John Sheridan and Justin Edinburgh would be even more worried,they've lost all four games?

Well that is de Boer and Edinburgh gone. West Ham lose to Huddersfield tonight and Bilic may well join them. Bournemouth and Oldham aim to finish one place above the relegation zone so they won't be panicking just yet, though if it wasn't for the fact that Howe and Sheridan had been their best managers in recent times then those guys would probably have been sacked by now.

According to the fans player ratings from the Coventry game, two of the worst players were Tom Pope & Antony Kay......probably Brown's first names on his team sheet. Says it all.

Can't see the forest for the trees springs to mind.

They've been terrible all season to date. That's been the main problem, the spine of the team which most thought English experience was the key.

Nah the actual post was speculation on Adkins as manager with Horton as director / co-ordinator of football.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

We need change now.

This option would be too expensive for Smurf, could be possible until the end of the season.

Where does Horton live now? is he aquainted with Adkins?

Can't seeit tbh

Horton is 68 now, he has vast knowledge and is no nonsense, perhaps he could take the reigns short-term?

So all of a sudden what Smurf supposedly says in PM's to members on a message board is being receieved with open arms? Maybe his master plan of returning to take control on his white horse like a messiah with a familiar name as manager will work with the gullible masses then.

According to the fans player ratings from the Coventry game, two of the worst players were Tom Pope & Antony Kay......probably Brown's first names on his team sheet. Says it all.

Can't see the forest for the trees springs to mind.

I would pay no attention to those player ratingsno matter what the result.

So all of a sudden what Smurf supposedly says in PM's to members on a message board is being receieved with open arms? Maybe his master plan of returning to take control on his white horse like a messiah with a familiar name as manager will work with the gullible masses then.

I read it as taking direct charge of his business, what he does we will have to wait and see if we get an experienced manager in.

Archived