onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Be a man Brown.....resign!

Robbie Earle's Perm

I think Michael has the next two games to show significant improvement in points returns and goals scored. I certainly think 2 defeats would see him leaving by whatever method.

The saddest part is that it's only early September and we're already setting staying up as our new target.

I hope for Michael Brown and us we can string a few wins together and see a few smiles back around the place.

Advert

I think Michael has the next two games to show significant improvement in points returns and goals scored. I certainly think 2 defeats would see him leaving by whatever method.

The saddest part is that it's only early September and we're already setting staying up as our new target.

I hope for Michael Brown and us we can string a few wins together and see a few smiles back around the place.

**** Michael Brown, we owe him nothing; he's robbed a wage since Christmas and the sooner the loser leaves, the better we'll be.

if truth be told , I cannot in my 48 years of life ever remember being this depressed as a vale fan . everything about the club is awful .

whether or not brown gets anything from the luton game (99 percent confident he won't) he has to go . imo brown should have kept us up and he failed. he should also have been able to assemble a decent squad he hasn't . what we now have is an unbalanced squad which has way too many crocs in it . we are already in a relegation dogfight and I feel sick .

topping all this off is the fact that our glorious leader NUMBMAN SMURF doesn't want to be here but won't sell . he has systematically dismantled a club, which was on the rise , to make our once prod club a laughing stock .

a recent article in the sentinel read that it was an ambition of sjoke to make every 7 yo in s-o-t a **** fan over the next few years . my question would be is NUMBMAN on peter coates payroll ? as he is managing to do everything possible to ruin our club .

match days are no longer anything to look forward to , it is a chore (SEASON TICKET HOLDERS CURRENTLY) and I am dreading the day when my young un and nephews say DO WE HAVE TO GO ? that day is not far away ,of this I am sure . coates plan will be completed unless NUMBMAN SELLS UP .

BROWN THE CLOWN OUT , NUMBMAN OUT .

Peter Coates wants to make sure the 90s never happens again. People seem forget that both football clubs pre-date Stoke on Trent.

Basically he wants see one of the oldest football clubs die. Just because we had the cheek once to match and better them. I think when people see teams like Bournemouth it scares them that could be us.

Smurf must be on Coates payroll as he is doing a fantastic job of hitting the final nail in Port Vale I am just glad I no longer live in that area.

Brown blamed his poor start to inheriting Bruno,s players.

He could have saved the club money by keeping Reggie,Kiko, Amoros and Tavares as they were better than the players he bought in.I thought he would build a team with a never say die attitude like he played and tactical awareness.

All he has bought is confusing tactics and playing players in wrong positions.His desire not to lose is worse than when Page was Manager but we can't score a goal to give us a chance.

Took Tranmere out of the football league in similar circumstances. No Thanks.

If Brown goes tomorrow night, which I think we are all hoping is the case, then what do you suggest as interim until we get a manager appointed? Even if its for a week?

Peter Coates wants to make sure the 90s never happens again. People seem forget that both football clubs pre-date Stoke on Trent.

Basically he wants see one of the oldest football clubs die. Just because we had the cheek once to match and better them. I think when people see teams like Bournemouth it scares them that could be us.

Smurf must be on Coates payroll as he is doing a fantastic job of hitting the final nail in Port Vale I am just glad I no longer live in that area.

If that really is Coates' mantra I feel sorry for the bloke he must be a very bitter person deep down. Obviously I can understand him wanting to right the wrongs of Stoke's performance in the 90s/early 2000s as although we as Vale fans were loving it at the time and laughing at them they were underachieving(being in the third tier for 2 spells) for a club of their size must have been frustrating for most Stoke fans, and they are the bigger of the 2 clubs in the city. But football runs in cycles all clubs have good and bad spells as much as Bournemouth for example may be overachieving for every club that is like them in the Premier or Championship you will have 1 or 2 in the lower leagues(Coventry perhaps?).

However I would never blame another club for Vale's misfortune or want them to go bust/sink to the lowest level possible because they dared to out do us for a period.

Archived