onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Be a man Brown.....resign!

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

I think Smurf will sack Brown this week

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Going to have a bet on it, like this one earlier, ?

quote by Mattjudas

So confident I'm not going and have put £10 on Coventry-2 handicap at 6.5/1. Just wondering what to spend my £65 on now[/B]

At least real fans can have a laugh at you losing your £10 sewage money. Saves you thinking about what to spend the winnings on, and takes the edge off losing just a tiny bit. :laugh:

There is no more excuses michael brown. You have had half of last season your recruitment and lack of in the january transfer window cost our league 1 status. Given our budget this year you have wasted and panicked to the extent where we are 92nd in professional football. Our proud club has existed since 1876. Be a proud man and for all the supporters and for our for fathers resign.

At least one man at the vale will be happy tonight will you please get your hands off my club before you send it to the non league.I have been through all the bad times with the vale been kicked out of the football league,seen some terrible teams and shocking managers who represented the vale since 1955 but you smurf are a disgrace for the name of Port Vale.The last 2 years you have made the vale into a laughing stock you and fradley and the two managers who you have employed have sunk the vale and its supporters into new depths that we might never recover now for christ sake get away from our club and take your inept managerial team with you.

My other thread was closed but he now has to be a man and resign. Show some dignity man.

I argued for 10 games to be played before considering his position...if performances have not improved and the reasons still seem to be the same then perhaps it has to be sooner.

Maybe bring in help..its been done before elsewhere

I argued for 10 games to be played before considering his position...if performances have not improved and the reasons still seem to be the same then perhaps it has to be sooner.

Maybe bring in help..its been done before elsewhere

Spot on,he will get to the end of the month.Five games to go,two at home and three away.

Times running out Browny.

What are your thoughts On brown?

Shame on Brown, Shame on the players and shame on Smurth even i admit they are a disgrace to our club. Time to go no use talking about bad luck, if you can't hit the carrot bag no chance. Most of these are crap teams we should be beating with a bit of organisation! Not asking a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived