onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Be a man Brown.....resign!

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

I already posted that he should be given until the end of October - and that a loss at Coventry was likely, as is a loss at Luton. A 0-4 battering would have been unacceptable, but even teams near the top would find these 2 away games very tricky.

Three consecutive 0-1 defeats and a horrific league table are things that can be resolved, and as for 'Be a man' from REP to Brown - it is time to be a man and not throw toys out of the pram because the ball hit the woodwork twice rather than going in - it was not a disgrace by any means today.

Really? We're bottom of the FL FFS

Oh yes totally agree with both points. REP is a weapon and it all boils down to Smurthwaite. Doesn't mean Brown is immune from criticism though.

In all fairness, we're into a hatrick now. We need a new owner, a new chairman and a new manager.

Brown deserves another few matches now that he is near to having his best players returning. Then if there is no improvement, we thank someone who has at least done his best and have a new manager. But there is avery important difference between Brown and the owner.

Smurf will probably be sitting there quaffing the free food, quaffing a few vats of Sky Blue in his Coventry scarf and laughing at all Vale fans (including his deleuded followers who never criticise him) - I honestly believe he does not give a damn.

At least he can blame it on bad luck and dodgy refereeing.If Coventry hadn't had a man sent off he would have won.

Has Brown got something on you.

Did he pick you up at a grab a granny night in Vale social when he was pis@ed.

Nah, but I reckon that's where you and Mattholl first got together, as you have to answer his posts for him.:laugh:

You others - being bottom of the league on 9 september means nothing except a bad start - being bottom at the end of October is a worry, at Xmas a massive problem, but the only placing that matters is the one in May.

Stop being hysterical babies like REP and focus on the chairman's part in this rather than being gullible enough to be played by him and falling for his 'patsy' tactics (again).

A few mega-doomers can have a nice time posting for the rest of the evening, as like most people who are not saddos I am going out now and will not be available to abuse for the rest of today.

I was going to invite Mattholl to join me with his Judas money from betting against a heavy Vale defeat, but he doesn't have any - what a shame. :laugh:

Brown deserves another few matches now that he is near to having his best players returning. Then if there is no improvement, we thank someone who has at least done his best and have a new manager. But there is avery important difference between Brown and the owner.

Smurf will probably be sitting there quaffing the free food, quaffing a few vats of Sky Blue in his Coventry scarf and laughing at all Vale fans (including his deleuded followers who never criticise him) - I honestly believe he does not give a damn.

Last week it was apparently Barnett returning that would sway things our way. Who is it this week.

I've spoken to 3 players in last 20 mins and all want him gone. They say they can't work for Ned in particular and everyone's so confused on what specific jobs they have. I know it's a very down and distant squad and players want to leave.

I heard similar a few weeks back from a player and I posted it here and was roundly abused for it.

I've spoken to 3 players in last 20 mins and all want him gone. They say they can't work for Ned in particular and everyone's so confused on what specific jobs they have. I know it's a very down and distant squad and players want to leave.

You the kit man or something?

On a positive glad to see we played 2 up top today , something I have wanted for a while. However, in the last 13 league games Vale have scored in only 3 of them. Admittedly not all of them were in this division but all the matches had Michael Brown as manager. Relegation last season was a bitter pill to swallow but the same again this season would be a disaster. Have not heard the managers after match comments yet but cannot imagine what he will say. He should say I am out of my depth.

Smurf wont do anything. He is watching the fans misery and enjoying it.

If he did sack Brown, he would only bring in a manager with less experience than Brown or one with a bad record and say you lot wanted me to sack Brown.

Feel sorry for Brown, he was given a poisoned chalice in Vale. Needed an experienced manager to turn the team around and Smurf was not willing to Bring in an experienced manager. Could have said Brown stays as assistant manager and you pass on the knowledge.

Archived