onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Be a man Brown.....resign!

Robbie Earle's Perm

Some of us saw this coming the moment Brown was appointed. He's an absolute numpty and hasn't got a clue. He probably wipes his own arse with his hands and then uses the toilet roll for wiping his fingers afterwards, the clueless wand. He's a disgrace and should be dragged from the club physically if he doesn't have the dignity to resign.

I was thinking we would go for experience and Browns record last season spoke for itself, he should never have been given the job.

I was bewildered and shocked, I could not get my head around it.

I knew it wouldn't work but hoped to God it would.

Advert

Just fits very conveniently with the 'if Brown goes so does Garlick' and the current untenable position Brown finds himself in.

Maybe his antics in the past have made me too cynical but I wouldn't be surprised if we see mass sackings on Monday with Smurf back in the fold under the pretence of a night in shining armour.

Maybe he has someone lined up and will waltz in with whoever it is to save the day...picking 11 players can't be that difficult after all. :doh:

Bit rich considering they tried to lynch their current owner during his first stint as Chairman. They didn't exactly love their Icelandic owners either.

Ha ha I was thinking exactly that as I read it bloody hypocrites and another point I can honestly say I've never read the oatcack and never will why we goin on there listening to their drivel anyway?!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Serious mismanagement of this club is going to cost us dear. This has got all the hallmarks of York City over the past 2-3 seasons, the only thing in our favour at this moment is that we're one month, not 7 months into this season. Plenty of time to turn it around but now Brown really has to go.

92/92 clubs. Never thought I'd see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smurf wouldn't dare sack Brown whilst Garlick is out of the country would he? Garlick wouldn't sack Brown as he knows Smurf holds him responsible for his appointment, and if we look at Smurf's OVF PMs Garlick would also lose his job.

Is this a holiday, or a bit of 'gardening leave' as Smurf regains his stranglehold on Port Vale?

Why does Smurf hold Garlick responsible for the appointment of Brown? It was Smurf who gave him a contract last season as assistant manager and said his contract extended into this season. It was Smurf who appointed him as manager last December so if he didn't want him to continue as manager it was up to Smurf to terminate his contract, not the CEO who claimed at the recent SC meeting that the appointment and decision to remove a manager would be a joint decision not his alone.

Why does Smurf hold Garlick responsible for the appointment of Brown? It was Smurf who gave him a contract last season as assistant manager and said his contract extended into this season. It was Smurf who appointed him as manager last December so if he didn't want him to continue as manager it was up to Smurf to terminate his contract, not the CEO who claimed at the recent SC meeting that the appointment and decision to remove a manager would be a joint decision not his alone.

Please don't apply logic to Norm's decisions and statements, Jean.

A situation only vale could create.

Puppet chairman,

Clueless CEO apparently out of the country at an absolute key time,

Our only hope is Smurf, I like the guy, but something is creating a diversion I have a theory time will tell if right or wrong.

For now I just want a win v FG [assuming another midweek defeat]

Archived