onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Be a man Brown.....resign!

Robbie Earle's Perm

Serious mismanagement indeed by our incompetent and very dangerous Chairman.And to think some posters on here-REP and Bookworm et al actually welcomed Page's departure!!Oh dear oh dear how wrong could they be?

You clearly never watched that turgid football and time wasting under Page. Because Brown is worse does not make Page Alex Ferguson!

Advert

Smurf hasn't appointed a good manager yet. Just because each appointment got gradually worse, doesn't make the previous one better. Bruno was a chancer who blagged his was into the job because of his mates and a silly chairman, but he hasn't suddenly become a great manager now we realise brown is even worse. Same goes for page. Norman needs to have no input into a new appointment because he ha proven to be incapable of understanding what is needed. He will fall for whatever nonsense that is spun for him. Ask Rudgie to interview candidates and make the decision for him.

Smurf hasn't appointed a good manager yet. Just because each appointment got gradually worse, doesn't make the previous one better. Bruno was a chancer who blagged his was into the job because of his mates and a silly chairman, but he hasn't suddenly become a great manager now we realise brown is even worse. Same goes for page. Norman needs to have no input into a new appointment because he ha proven to be incapable of understanding what is needed. He will fall for whatever nonsense that is spun for him. Ask Rudgie to interview candidates and make the decision for him.

Now that is common sense but will Smurf listen.

He has a record of blundering his way about making silly decisions.

At least Rudgie still knows more about football.

He has forgot more about football than Normans total knowledge.

Best post of the thread.

And then it would be Rudgeys fault if it went belly up doubt he would accept the recruitment role

Thanks Norman Smurthwaite for taking us to rock bottom.

In 35 years of supporting my club I have never felt this low and have no optimism for the future. I feel hurt tonight as do thousands of other fans who have followed this great club all their lives.

I don't thank you for anything you have done for Port Vale because you haven't done anything other than take us hurtling towards the foot of the football,league since the day you walked in the door.

Your behaviour as a football chairman and custodian of the club has been nothing short of a disgrace.

On the field we have gone backwards at an alarming rate. Let's be honest you kind of jumped on the bandwagon during the promotion season, it wasn't your doing. It was because we had a good manager in place. The rest has been shambolic from your treatment of Rob Page, your contempt towards fans and now to the appointment of one of the most clueless managers in Michael Brown I've ever seen as we sit bottom of the football league. That's not to mention your appointment of Bruno Ribero with a shocking track record.

The stadium is the worst I've ever seen it, from no refreshments at half time, to seats in the Bycars that don't match with the rest, to hand scribbled notes as signs, I could go on but it's an embarrassment.

I despise you Smurthwaite, you should never be allowed near a football club again as you continue to destroy ours.

That post is a fantastic summing up of what I and the majority of true vale supporters believe. We have absolutely nothing to thank the ******** for and everything to dislike him for. His comments when he held his 'Evening with Norman Shows'. Really told switched on fans all we need to know with comments like 'you should be thankful that I came along to save you' and 'you should all hope that I don't have a heart attack and die'. Some laughed but others like me winced at the level of self praise you showered upon yourself. Now all can see the vile self opinionated creature that you really are. You don't possess one ounce of class in your entire body.

At the present rate we won't see the demise of you but Port Vale the club that you falsely claim you saved. The day that you walked through are door was in truth a total disaster.

I read somewhere Rudgie had candidates lined up then Bruno was given the Job. I would love Rudgie pick the new job he should be at pvfc even if it was club president or a part time directer of football role.

On a lighter note is the all white kit curse triggering at Port Vale again ?

WE always get relegated when we have a white kit.

Brown is Smurthwaites patsie, his means to an end of destroying our club, the frightening thing is if we do go down to the lower realms Smurthwaite will bring out the dark side of the idiots looking to do him evil, passions run high in these times, we need levelheaded leaders with a passion for Port Vale and our heritage. Smurthwaite is either a evil cold uncaring ba'stard looking for revenge on his failure to be worshipped, or he could become the catalyst who passed the baton on to more worthy benefactors, one things for certain he owns the real estate and that is the stumbling block, either way he has it in his land bank and can sit on it till dooms day, the team is another matter, the situation he as created is a nightmare only he can wake up from.

Does every thread have to turn into a Smurf thread? Sure we had this the other week when threads were closed because they went off topic. Brown is the reason the team are not performing. The squad he has built should not be bottom of the football league, the tactics he employs mean we are. Anyone would be better than we are now, we literally cannot get any worse. Abusing Smurf right now will not improve us, replacing Brown might.

Be a man Smurf... realise you cant turn our club around and get out.

And Brown should hang his head in shame and walk too!!

As you will know James I'm sanguine for the most part and, as I have said to you before the 'League status of all things Port Vale does not impact one way or another on my personal life.

I'm a cradle to grave Valiant and like many other Valiants' have witnessed the good, bad and downright ugly of Port Vale's journey - including where we are now.

However James, and perhaps for the very first time with regards a team manager, my opinion is that should Michael lose the next 2 games he should go, but not with head bowed in shame.

p.s. sorry Iron Curtain, my post is a reply to REP. My bad :doh:

If Brown gets sacked after a defeat to Luton, we could have Morgan and Kelly on the touchline for Saturdays game.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

When Michael 'Going Down' Brown goes 'Nodding' Ned Kelly and Chris 'Throbbing' Organ have to go too.

I'm at the stage where I think Popey and Yates would be better given their experience of running a Sunday league side.

Sent from my SM-A520F using the onevalefan mobile app

I actually laughed out loud listening to Michael Clown's post match interview.

He described losing Lainton to injury again as "unbelievable" :laugh:

It's not though is it? That's what happens when you sign an injury prone player!

I'd not heard of Lainton before we signed him but a quick google search told me he was a sicknote! Why couldn't our staff have done that?

What is going on at this club?

Archived