Match Thread: Port Vale v Bristol Rovers

6 hours ago, chickensteve said:

this is clearly a Vale ticketing issue. I bought a half season ticket in December for lorne Street and only had a choice of a handful of seats but where I sit the next 9 seats to me are always empty but only one has a season ticket sticker on it. even when they said it was sold out last time the same 9 seats were empty. there's something amiss. 

Wonder if they save some seats in case they need them unexpectedly for whatever reason?

Advert:

Two blocks of paddock sold out I think there's 5 altogether  so the crowds get larger by the minute which is great,nobody really cares where the extra are coming from.(I don't anyway think it's great we are not a big club so the only thing the die hard stokies have left to throw at us because we are not renowned for big gates cause there supporting  folk are too busy watching that overpaid bunch of prima Donna's who continue to achieve diddly squat yet should be higher in there league on what resources they have compared to others ).

So back to our game here's my team for Monday. 

Stone 

Smith Martin Hall 

Worrall                Benning 

Pett Charsley 

Garrity 

Wilson Proctor 

Subs Holy Jones Hussey Amoo Harratt Edmondson Gibbons Taylor 

If Worralls still injured is Gibbons ready 45 mins of him full pelt v BR with a massive crowd behind him he his a special talent I wouldn't be surprised see him score or set a goal or 2 up if given the nod .

Edmondson there not for me even though he put the ball on a plate for Proctor last home game prefer see him up front with JP if JW is not at it which surely he will be at it that is ..

BR will ask questions for sure defensively we have to be I'd say as solid as we were second half v HPool (we always look a better side when we pass it on the floor and move up the pitch another ten yards).

Is T Pett ready love Jake Taylor but can he be our ball winner or do we move the ever magnificent I'll never stop competing and putting a enormous shift in Ben Garrity back in the Walker role T Pett role I personally want Ben bombing on as i believe he will score the only goal of the game .

So bring it on pump it up the Vale are going up .

UTV 

Coming over from God's Sheffield early doors. Can someone here tell me what time the ticket office will open in the morning please. Looked on the Vale website and I can't see this anywhere......

I DEMAND my right to a TICKET!!.....😆

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

Sorry for the daft Q but I can see that season ticket holders will be sitting in there actual reserved seats but won't everyone else just sit where they want to do??......😁

I haven't sat in my season ticket place all season so think you be fine if want go in paddock there's 5 sections 2 sold out and the other 2 selling out quickly only probably to the home end towards the bycars will you be able possibly get a ticket in there however there's plenty in bycars as usual and that's the only end not selling as many .

If want atmosphere I'd gobble up paddock tickets although in fairness bycars has being getting behind the  team aswell even with limited numbers in there .

I'd get your ticket online if have a Port Vale ifollow account log onto there click on shop go to tickets make a account its safe as I buy all my etickets off there and it will go to your email and they just scan it at the turnstile off there .

Hope you manage get one 

UTV 

Edited by Breadwinner
  • Like 3

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

I haven't sat in my season ticket place all season so think you be fine if want go in paddock there's 5 sections 2 sold out and the other 2 selling out quickly only probably to the home end towards tge bycars will you be able possibly get a ticket in there however there's plenty in bycars as usual and that's the only end not selling as many .

If want atmosphere I'd gobble up paddock tickets although in fairness bycars has being getting behind the  team aswell even with limited numbers in there 

UTV 

Thanks breadwinner....Just looked at the available seat layout and think I will go for the bycars for a quicker escape back to Sheffield afterwards.......Was LAST in there mid 1970's v West Ham in the cup, stabbings and all!!....😛

• Like 2

Don't judge me. ! 😜

Just gone on line and had a count. As of 8.25am there were 706 tickets left in the whole of the paddock. !

Don't think there will be many left for walk up customers tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ollyandpatch said:

Don't judge me. ! 😜

Just gone on line and had a count. As of 8.25am there were 706 tickets left in the whole of the paddock. !

Don't think there will be many left for walk up customers tomorrow.

Just TELL me the Bycars won't be SOLD OUT at first light please!!?....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

Thanks breadwinner....Just looked at the available seat layout and think I will go for the bycars for a quicker escape back to Sheffield afterwards.......Was LAST in there mid 1970's v West Ham in the cup, stabbings and all!!....😛

I was in there for that game as well.

• Like 3

Advert:

Posted (edited)

This will take many of us decrepitude types back to THAT MATCH in the summer of 1989 of course.......

Ii STILL SEE Robbie Earl netting the WINNER!!....😁🤩  

Edited by sheffield61
Spelling error
  • Like 2

Advert:

• robf locked this topic