• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: Bradford City v Port Vale

Advert:

38 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

The Exeter game is massive now,win that one and we are in the play offs and a point off third 😮 

After we lost to Colchester i decided to have £60 on Vale finishing in the top 3 at 7/1 thats as well as the EW bets i had at the start of the season....we have to believe until things are impossible....lets ALL keep backing the team and get them over the line...KTF me owd fruits

Onwards and Upwards

That was very brave after the Colchester game..but you know what, I think we might just pull it off! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doha said:

Weather on Tuesday is forecast to be nice. No excuses not to get a good crowd in for a 6 pointer.

From Exeter's forum - "Just heard on Radio Devon the disappointing news that today’s match winner Kyle Taylor, who was taken off on a stretcher, will be out of action for a significant period of time."

Is he that winger who always has a blinder against us ?

What a great result. The best thing about it was how enjoyable the whole game was. End to end stuff in the first half and we really did well in the 2nd, showing real discipline to hold in the last 10 mins.

Overall if we played like today until the end of the season, we will get an Auto place. 

• Like 3

Advert:

Just seen the goals back. I disagree with their fans that their was a foul in the lead up to our second. Yes Proctor does pull him down, but literally right before their player was grabbing Proctor. So for me it’s either our advantage or the ref let’s it go because both were at it.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

Futcher to headbutt one of their players and Earle to nod in the winner! 😆

Well as paying homage to the legend that is Robbie Earle is likely to see you branded racist, the only option would be to wear fake slapheads in appreciation. 

Or would this be deemed baldist by the PC Brigade?

Edited by Biddulph_PV
  • Like 1

Advert:

3 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

Well as paying homage to the legend that is Robbie Earle is likely to see you branded racist, the only option would be to wear fake slapheads in appreciation. 

3 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

I wouldn’t be offended Biddulph PV☺️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

Bald mullets all round! 😆

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Doha said:

Noticed Gibbo walking on the pitch after FT. Good news. Wearing a protective boot. No so good news.

Crosby said in the press that the boot is off on Monday. 

He has had another injection and his (protective) boot comes off on Monday. As you can imagine, what Gibbo is doing is 24 hours a day and trying to take half-a-day off for his recovery. He will be back as soon as he can be and we expect him to certainly be available for the end of the season.

• Like 2

Advert:

1 hour ago, Doha said:

From Exeter's forum - "Just heard on Radio Devon the disappointing news that today’s match winner Kyle Taylor, who was taken off on a stretcher, will be out of action for a significant period of time."

Midfielder Dieng injured too

Just leaving now after a few celebratory sherbets.

Vale all over. Complete cruise control to fingernails job.

Well done lads . Excellent. 

Ps we need a Crosby song. He's doing wonders under terrible circumstances.  

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Just seen the goals back. I disagree with their fans that their was a foul in the lead up to our second. Yes Proctor does pull him down, but literally right before their player was grabbing Proctor. So for me it’s either our advantage or the ref let’s it go because both were at it.

Spot on, they were both at it.

• Like 1