onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Bradford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

After another great result, keep the roll going, 11 cup-finals to go, same team and formation injuries permitting or are some carrying knocks? Maybe a variation in subs to catch the opposition out. Bantams also 2 wins on the trot at FGR and Hartlepool.   Could be nervous at home though so get at them early and quieten the crowd and manager.

6 pointers, Cobblers v Bristle, Sutton v Trannie

Darrell Clarke`s Black and White Army

Advert

4 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

After another great result, keep the roll going, 11 cup-finals to go, same team and formation injuries permitting or are some carrying knocks? Maybe a variation in subs to catch the opposition out. Bantams also 2 wins on the trot at FGR and Hartlepool.   Could be nervous at home though so get at them early and quieten the crowd and manager.

6 pointers, Cobblers v Bristle, Sutton v Trannie

Darrell Clarke`s Black and White Army

Spot on. Walker for Charsley maybe? Benning for Hussey?

Other than that I'm fine with the team at the mo. More dangerous going forward and we've proved we can come from behind.

Moaning Nigel Clough didn't like it last night. Our defence needs to be as strong at the weekend.

Proctor was brilliant 2nd half. And we have a genuine goalscorer in Harratt. This squad genuinely look like they have each other's backs

I have a suspicion that Hussel is carrying an injury; that's two games running he's hobbled off.  If I was the Gaffer i'd give 7-10 days off and bring Benning in.

Other than that i'd keep the same team; Harrat would come on every single game for the last 30 and be told to go and rat at the opposition with Garrity and Proctor.  Go and cause as many problems as you can and express yourself.  Shoot at every opportunity.

UTV

KTF

I'm confident we'll at least be in the play-offs

Would go Benning in for Hussey, let him rest up as he is clearly playing through a knock. Benning I thought was rather impressive when he came on last night so deserves a go. Other than that we have some momentum so see no need to change anything else.

Not an easy game but lets set about them with the same positive mindset and am sure we can get a result.

2 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Would go Benning in for Hussey, let him rest up as he is clearly playing through a knock. Benning I thought was rather impressive when he came on last night so deserves a go. Other than that we have some momentum so see no need to change anything else.

I would agree with that and I've actually said as much on the OVF front page - 

I think we'd all love Gibbo on the left but as it is, I think Hussey is off the pace a bit (which looks like injury rather than loss of form) and I think Benning looked dynamic and pacy when he came on.

I do think pace on both flanks can be a really potent threat for the Vale. 

Benning looked really good when he came on last night, hardly the worst option in the world to have as back up too Hussey.

Same team for me except for Benning. Probably go one down early doors then slapped them about for 75 minutes. Easy Peasy.

Wonder how many we have sold lad and nephew and friends going on train 30 quid ouch .

Team well to be honest he could start with anyone in the squad and they could produce .

Big game there doing well which is good they have the biggest fanbase in the league and I am sure that before long they be getting promoted again at some point .

Really impressed with Harratt he gets in around Proctor and Benning was very good also but I'm sure Wilsons due another goal a big one away .

UTV 

Archived