Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert:

5 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

See the senile are still way behind the news on line concerning the ins and outs at Vale.

Can someone from the media team let the senile know what is happening at the club please.  🤣

Never mind the Senile, get on OVF and communicate with the fans. That would be enough for me.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

He’s poor defensively anyway. Has been at fault for loads of goals this season. Back 3 has to be Smith, Hall and Jones 

That’s his downside however he offers a lot as the overlapping player when we attack.

A good selection decision for DC. Do you have a defensive CB  i.e Smith or a ball player? I suspect horses for courses.

1 minute ago, MBE said:

That’s his downside however he offers a lot as the overlapping player when we attack.

A good selection decision for DC. Do you have a defensive CB  i.e Smith or a ball player? I suspect horses for courses.

Agreed he is good overlapping and that will be the selection issue for DC. I just can’t see him leaving out Jones or Smith. 

Advert:

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

Agreed he is good overlapping and that will be the selection issue for DC. I just can’t see him leaving out Jones or Smith. 

He could even go with Hussey at LCB. The options at his disposal are mind boggling. Love it.

I feel sorry for Swindon. How on earth do they prepare to play us? What formation and personnel will we play?

Edited by MBE

3 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Never mind the Senile, get on OVF and communicate with the fans. That would be enough for me.

senile we may be, but were a happy bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ginge said:

Wow. We've signed someone else?! For a fee? Who is actually rated?! What's going on?! Anyone else getting excited? Feel like this is a direct replacement for Legge. Another improvement to our squad and definitely adds to the competition between places! 

When i said direct replacement for Legge I didnt quite expect that! 

Best of luck to Leon, always rated him as a no nonsense solid defender and he won everything in the air. However, I think it’s great business to bring in Hall. Best of luck to him. 

Given DC said Hall was a replacement for Johnson, there must be room for another CH. Or am I being greedy 😄

• Like 1

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

Best of luck to Leon, always rated him as a no nonsense solid defender and he won everything in the air. However, I think it’s great business to bring in Hall. Best of luck to him. 

Given DC said Hall was a replacement for Johnson, there must be room for another CH. Or am I being greedy 😄

You are being greedy!!  As good a player has Leggy has been, his Twitter rankings of late have been an embarrassment to the club.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

You are being greedy!!  As good a player has Leggy has been, his Twitter rankings of late have been an embarrassment to the club.

Wasn’t implying Legge should have stayed, I’m thinking is there scope to bring in another CH. I think we should, and I think we will. 

Advert:

2 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Without this seeming harsh on Leon, It doesn't look a straight swap in my eyes, I would imagine a bit of money is heading to Yorkshire....

Absolutely,  Legge would of been freed in May. Hall had 18 months left on his contract.  I reckon 2 1/2 year deal though it's been called undisclosed 

2 minutes ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

Wasn’t implying Legge should have stayed, I’m thinking is there scope to bring in another CH. I think we should, and I think we will. 

I can’t see it mate. Cass/Smith/Martin/Hall/Jones/Hussey for the back 3 places. 

• Like 1