onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Very early days, but to save clogging up the retained lists thread with loads of long lists of names as lists come out I thought I'd put all the player names in one place, in a spreadsheet organised by position and whether released or offered terms and ripe to be poached - 

Transfer spreadsheet link

And have this thread as a focal point for rumoured transfer target discussion, as they come in (from the 13 year olds pretending to be licensed agents on Twitter) over the coming summer.

If anyone can be arsed helping to keep it updated pm me your email address and I'll send you an editing link. 

wgVUX78.png

s45Wbzk.png

Advert

20 minutes ago, Doha said:

Very early days, but to save clogging up the retained lists thread with loads of long lists of names as lists come out I thought I'd put all the player names in one place, in a spreadsheet organised by position and whether released or offered terms and ripe to be poached - 

And have this thread as a focal point for rumoured transfer target discussion, as they come in (from the 13 year olds pretending to be licensed agents on Twitter) over the coming summer.

If anyone can be arsed helping to keep it updated pm me your email address and I'll send you an editing link. 

wgVUX78.png

s45Wbzk.png

Love it

41 minutes ago, Doha said:

wgVUX78.png

s45Wbzk.png

Beautiful lad. 

14 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

I know it's a twitter account, but this guy is usually pretty accurate compared to those <ovf censored> "EFL Hub" accounts.

A defence of gibbo, Smith, sweeney and benning would be a significant step up from where have been. Screenshot_20210512_065359.jpeg

Middling L2 club, Vale?! The cheek of some people!

I mean, admittedly we did just finish slap bang in the middle of league two, but still...

Update on Lee Nicholls... A Rovers fan on twitter (on the ale and vale thread about keepers) mentioned that he didn't play well at Rovers.

I just went to their forum to check and its confirmed... they don't rate him at all... "Never knowingly made a save" was a quote.

Let the Rumour mill continue to whirl!

Bradford Released List:

- Anthony O'Connor, 28yo 6ft 2 CB/RB who can play midfield

- Clayton Donaldson - 37 yo

- Connor Shanks - Youth team midfielder

- Connor Wood - 24yo, Left back, LWB, Left winger, Every present at Bradford for last 2 years

- Harry Pritchard - 28yo, winger, Sub at Bradford - Injured

- Lee Novak - Striker, 32yo, 8 in 23 for Bradford, 6 in 17 this year, had some injury issues I think

- Will Hunter - 22yo Goalkeeper, not played - Injured

- Zeli Ismail - Winger, 27yo, bit part player

6 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Bradford Released List:

- Connor Wood - 24yo, Left back, LWB, Left winger, Every present at Bradford for last 2 years

- Lee Novak - Striker, 32yo, 8 in 23 for Bradford, 6 in 17 this year, had some injury issues I think

- Zeli Ismail - Winger, 27yo, bit part player

no

no even if he was guaranteed to get 30 goals, on principle

no

no

no

no

no

no

14 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Bradford Released List:

- Zeli Ismail - Winger, 27yo, bit part

Ismail dribbles with his left foot all the time but kicks with his right. Looked decent when he was with Bury.

Archived