Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert:

24 minutes ago, ginge said:

When i said direct replacement for Legge I didnt quite expect that! 

no, a better replacement if he plays as well as he did down here!😉shrewd move strictly flickers.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MBE said:

I can’t see it mate. Cass/Smith/Martin/Hall/Jones/Hussey for the back 3 places. 

I wouldn’t put Hussey in that bracket for the 3 centre halves positions. He could probably play there at a push but I think he’s been signed as a wing back or left back. 

Edited by PV1973

Advert:

Advert:

Absolutely,  Legge would of been freed in May. Hall had 18 months left on his contract.  I reckon 2 1/2 year deal though it's been called undisclosed 

Thought hall got 2.5 years on Harrogate contract left ?
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, valiant_593 said:

Delighted with the days business. Legge was ok but quite clearly way past his best and his antics off the field made me actively dislike the bloke. Tarnished everything he did for the club, delighted he’s left personally. Think this is a great deal for the club. Again!!! And it’s only the 11th. 

Amazing actually getting our targets rather than shopping in the bargain bin 

Couldn't agree more. Good riddance.

• Like 1

Delighted with the days business. Legge was ok but quite clearly way past his best and his antics off the field made me actively dislike the bloke. Tarnished everything he did for the club, delighted he’s left personally. Think this is a great deal for the club. Again!!! And it’s only the 11th. 

Amazing actually getting our targets rather than shopping in the bargain bin 
What antics would they be?

Advert:

Wonder if we've got a chance of getting Politic in perm... I thought it was virtually impossible before the window opened but seeing how active & no nonsense we have been is making me reconsider.

Really would be one of the best signings in our recent history if we can get him signed up somehow. 21, hungry, absolute class. 

Being very greedy but come on Vale, make it happen somehow. Never have a better chance of bagging an absolute class act at such a young age. He could play Championship easily for me. Nows our chance, be too late in summer I fear. 

• Like 4