Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert:

Stupendous business! 

Hall looks a very good option, and more of a competent one than Johnson. All rumours, I know, but I’ve heard we’ve beat one or two other clubs for Hall. Watched a video of his highlights on YouTube from his time at Brackley - nothing to go off, I’m well aware - and he looks very comfortable with his feet and his passing range seemed very good. Good signing! 

Not surprised about Legge. I’d heard one or two things about him leaving a few weeks back. Very surprised he’s joined Harrogate, however. Nevertheless, Legge was absolutely superb for us, and I wish him well for the future. 

Edmundson, Harratt, Hussey and Hall in the space of 10 days, with Whitehead, Amos and Legge all out - take a bow Vale, take a bow! 

Clarke said 4 or 5 more on Saturday, and since then we’ve signed 2. I’d expect a CM and another ST. I wouldn’t be surprised to see either Taylor, Burgess and Rodney to leave, if not all. 

Trust the process!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, johnjeffersfanclub said:

So he had a different opinion to you. Ok, makes sense.

A different opinion yes, but what he has been posting is just blatant lies which we’re picked up by Piers Morgan. He’s welcome to a different opinion, but shouldn’t be arguing with others spreading false information in his positing. Go through his Twitter, it’s realLy poor reading. Anyway Glad he’s gone personally, decent player on the pitch but his Twitter antics dampen it for me. 

Edited by valiant_593
  • Like 3

Advert:

Valiant_593 gets a bit precious over his beloved vaccines. He won't have a bad word said about them.

Having said that, I do agree that perhaps personal opinions should be kept off social media for fear of offending the permanently offended.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

Wonder if we've got a chance of getting Politic in perm... I thought it was virtually impossible before the window opened but seeing how active & no nonsense we have been is making me reconsider.

Really would be one of the best signings in our recent history if we can get him signed up somehow. 21, hungry, absolute class. 

Being very greedy but come on Vale, make it happen somehow. Never have a better chance of bagging an absolute class act at such a young age. He could play Championship easily for me. Nows our chance, be too late in summer I fear. 

Maybe Politic will have the biggest say on his future.  Memories of losing players at the end of January still lurk in my mind, Bolton could make a move. But the options will have been considered.

He could even go with Hussey at LCB. The options at his disposal are mind boggling. Love it.
I feel sorry for Swindon. How on earth do they prepare to play us? What formation and personnel will we play?
It's a great scenario for us fans, can't wait for the next game and hopefully the Park will be buzzing like saturday, trying to select a team to start from our every improving squad, keep believing, up the VALE from the Park

Advert:

1 minute ago, Guitar Ray said:

A big thank you and good luck to big Leon.  Great player for us during some dark and some not so dark times.  Forget the social media nonsense, he was a player who never shirked, lead by example and really can be said to have “left it all out on the pitch”, and that’s all that really matters.

Agree totally  

The  social media stuff is none of my business I have never followed a Vale player or player of any other team on whatever the people who do follow them on .

He did a very good job for PV FC .

All the best Leon 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

A different opinion yes, but what he has been posting is just blatant lies which we’re picked up by Piers Morgan. He’s welcome to a different opinion, but shouldn’t be arguing with others spreading false information in his positing. Go through his Twitter, it’s realLy poor reading. Anyway Glad he’s gone personally, decent player on the pitch but his Twitter antics dampen it for me. 

Piers Morgan
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:

Valiant_593 gets a bit precious over his beloved vaccines. He won't have a bad word said about them.

Having said that, I do agree that perhaps personal opinions should be kept off social media for fear of offending the permanently offended.

Nothing do with a covid opinion. He was employed by Vale and should have kept his lies to himself. 

anyway he’s gone now so let’s move on. 

• Like 4

Advert:

14 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Glad to see the back of a player because of his views on Twitter. Pathetic. 

It’s not though is it. Was he amazing for us? He was decent yes but I’m happy he has left and we seem to have brought in yet another improvement. Just remember it was only last season some on here were after him gone, poor showing after poor showing. He’s 36 and we’ve have upgraded, add in Covid and the <ovf censored> he has been spouting for months on Twitter I think it’s a very sensible decision to move him on at this stage. You don’t have to agree, but it’s not pathetic. 

• Like 1