Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Advert:

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of these players are getting away with murder. If there was a crowd in every week by now they would be getting dogs abuse which quite  frankly they deserve, but as things are they just waltz off

I’m afraid Clarke hasn’t shown anything that makes me think he can get us out of this mess however much he talks

After selecting Robinson and Whitehead I don't want to hear any more excuses or Clarke putting the blame on someone else.

Posted Images

Advert:

9 minutes ago, TylerB said:

Nothing controversial about it. He's bang average. But still better than the likes of Burgess, Whitehead, Joyce etc.

Thats the problem

I have said i think Conlon is the best footballer we have. He has nothing to beat though. Dont think he would get in any team of the top 7

• Like 1

Advert:

2 minutes ago, OtterVale said:

We are definitely in deep s**t unless we find some clean sheets and goals from somebody.  We should all start praying for Devine intervention.

We've been praying for Devante intervention but its been s0d-all use!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, boslemportvale91 said:

None of these are fit to the wear the shirt. Should be ashamed of themselves.

Absolutely rotten. 

Shame fans are not in grounds to vent their anger.Maybe a walk to the  training ground might be on the cards.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

Thats the problem

I have said i think Conlon is the best footballer we have. He has nothing to beat though. Dont think he would get in any team of the top 7

With better players around him he would look half decent, but the truth is he's pretty average and doesn't really have a stand out attribute. You can't fault his attitude though and he's generally available for selection, so that alone makes him one of our better players!

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Powerline said:

I think we’re down tbh, need to score goals to stay up, and need a shot on target to score a goal 

Our only hope is 2 of Southend, Barrow and Grimsby are even worse than us, I can't see more than 8 points between now and the end of the season and I don't think that will be enough.  We are painful to watch at the moment, not sure why we put ourselves through it, I don't want any of this lot anywhere near our club next year, they are just spineliness, all of them.   I fear for this more than the 2 seasons we were close under Aspin and Askey.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, osprey said:

Oh for one good move, one good effort, one good goal

This is dire

I honestly think it was better under Askey

It was, it's worrying. we've done nothing in the final third. Hurst the only one who has been positive