Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

8 hours ago, rider1308 said:

So who’s who blame for our bungee jump to the non league since no idea carol and co took over !!! 🤔

Put your tin hat on!

• Like 1

Just now, boslemportvale91 said:

Reckon Naylor , Foyle and Porter still have their boots and fancy playing Saturday? 

It’s alright I’ll just buy my nan some she’ll still be an improvement 

• Like 1

I don’t think we’ve played as well as some people think personally, but not been bad at all. We just can’t keep the ball and are creating very little. Rodney has been very off for me the last two games, summarised by his cock up when he failed to even get a shot away just before their goal. Then some rank defending for their goal. Sadly we all know that’s that and no points are coming from this game.
I think he has to play on the left and if not upfront. When you play strikers come wingers on the wing they have to be inverted. On the same wing as their stronger foot the can't cut in a shoot as easily, their whole life as been spent working out how to make space for a shot not a cross.