Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

5 minutes ago, TylerB said:

Why are our forwards so, so poor. Robinson, Guthrie, Cullen. All of them are absolute donkeys for different reasons. Cullen is actually the best out of them by a distance but just being a decent finisher doesn't cut it in League Two. Remember when we had McPhee and Brooker? And then Constantine and Sodje? Christ. Even Michael Husbands would be a step up than what we have now.

You missed off Rodney from your list of poir forwards

8 hours ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

You missed off Rodney from your list of poir forwards

He's young though and in an ideal world wouldn't be close to starting every game for us. He's awful technically but it's not his fault we're so dog <ovf censored> he's chosen to start most games.

Posted (edited)

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this feels like it did in our relegation season. I think we are goosed this year, genuinely think we’ll go. Just do not have a goal in us at all.

Edited by Biddulph_PV
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, pete vale said:

We're on it now with Cullen and Guthrie, f*ck me

Hope they ran on the pitch saying "To me, to you... To you, to me..." together like the pair of Chuckle brothers they are.