January transfer window

We need a centre back, a left back, a right back, a proper tough tackling defensive midfielder, a box to box midfielder, an attacking midfielder and a striker. Before any of that we need a new manager. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrific signing. Just what we want.Young striker with pace. Looks good in the air. Scores goals with both feet. Been around a couple of seasons, so knows what to expect.To me there is more optim

Joe, I thought that Jake gave us energy that I struggle to remember anyone else doing for sometime. He also motivated Burgess who now looks lost. Together they formed a partnership that  allowed Joyce

The Pope question will need to be answered sooner or later.   with the salary cap (he will count as the average salary not what he is actually earning) then we may struggle to improve on him, but if

Posted Images

the priority is a replacement for Legge surely?

Hes been a good player for us, but time has caught up with him. Its more than possible that his decline has had a major impact on Nathan Smiths decline as he has to cover the mistakes, and just cant do it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, davehartshill said:

We need a centre back, a left back, a right back, a proper tough tackling defensive midfielder, a box to box midfielder, an attacking midfielder and a striker. Before any of that we need a new manager. 

Who are the 4 you are keeping Dave ?

Mine are Gibbons when fit, Worrall, Conlon and Rodney 

Rest I'm not too bothered now as we need a complete rebuild 

• Like 1

Advert:

42 minutes ago, davehartshill said:

Agree and more importantly some height and physique. We get rolled over too easy when it gets tough. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Brown gibbons conlon hurst worrall montano are the only ones worth keeping the rest can go for me. I'd be looking to bring in younger players aged 20 to 24ish instead of having too many over 30 players starting games.

Edited by Andy Proctor
Put hurst down twice

Jake Taylor recalled by forest who are looking to sell. Won’t need an upfront fee but possible sell on clauses. Sounds like a perfect chance for us this. Act quick and get him in 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

9 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

About 3 clubs are interested according to Sproson. He would say that though to try and hasten any deal with Vale and get as much money as possible for his percentage 

wouldnt trust much Sproson says - just pushes his own agenda 

• Thanks 1

Advert:

2 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

Lol no chance!

Have you noticed every club is losing money at the minute?

It’s from the literally one person on there who is usually accurate. 

I never said it was true just relaying what someone has mentioned on there

30 minutes ago, philmpv said:
34 minutes ago, Santa said:
I would imagine wherever Taylor is going, the deal will have been lined up already.

Could well be us

Could well be. Phil Sproson was on the radio before the Walsall game saying every possibility was open regarding his future.

30 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Saying on Facebook we’ve already offered a 6 figure sum for him 

His loan spell at Scunthorpe ought to have brought his fee back down to five figures.