onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January transfer window

rayzer

Fingers crossed, as he could be one for the future.
The problem we have is that we are a league two club and if a club higher up wants him they can offer him higher wages and a better standard of football.
Only if they play him, which isn't guaranteed

Advert

45 minutes ago, osprey said:

wouldnt trust much Sproson says - just pushes his own agenda 

Read his comments in the sentinel about Taylor’s time at Scunthorpe, sounds like a man trying to make the best of his own rubbish decision he made in advising him in the summer. 

3 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

Saying on Facebook we’ve already offered a 6 figure sum for him 

We did last time,not sure if we will now if his deal is up in the summer but we will be in pole position to sign him as he hasn't set the world alight at scunny so there wont be a long line.... even with a change of manager i fully expect him to come here

38 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Scunthorpe interested in Pope? Would we consider it?

Would cost a small fee and is probably one of the top earners,this wont be popular but with his age now i would say yes.

A new manager might play a different system,my only concern is if these decisions happen without a permanent manager in place

45 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Scunthorpe interested in Pope? Would we consider it?

Is this definite, or if Scunthorpe were interested in TP.? We are indebted to TP, for what he has done for the club in the darker times. If we still played to TP’s strengths and were successful I’d say, no. TP unfortunately doesn’t offer as much as he used to but I don’t think PVFC have any sort of system in place at the moment that’s the problem that we have.

This would mean TP going to one of our relegation rivals and TP, given the right service is likely to score a few goals, which in turn could relegate us. I’d offload Robinson and Cullen(due to fitness) before TP.

51 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Is this definite, or if Scunthorpe were interested in TP.? We are indebted to TP, for what he has done for the club in the darker times. If we still played to TP’s strengths and were successful I’d say, no. TP unfortunately doesn’t offer as much as he used to but I don’t think PVFC have any sort of system in place at the moment that’s the problem that we have.

This would mean TP going to one of our relegation rivals and TP, given the right service is likely to score a few goals, which in turn could relegate us. I’d offload Robinson and Cullen(due to fitness) before TP.

Maybe.  Iron weigh up move for Vale striker – Iron Bru (iron-bru.co.uk)

Archived