Unofficialvale

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

I renewed my lads yesterday on the telephone. Not renewed mine this time around, i asked on matchday prices and the lady i spoke to said as far as she knows the pay on gate price is not being reduced from 22 notes.

It won't be her ultimate decision but i hope they re-consider and think of 20 as a maximum.

I renewed my lads yesterday on the telephone. Not renewed mine this time around, i asked on matchday prices and the lady i spoke to said as far as she knows the pay on gate price is not being reduced from 22 notes.

It won't be her ultimate decision but i hope they re-consider and think of 20 as a maximum.

The club are making a massive mistake...£20 is too much for league Two football let alone £22

Doesn't make me less of a fan Walter because I choose not to go and support the current regime.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Just of a matter of interest If you don't go to the matches, nor by any merchandise off the club what in your opinion allows someone to say that they are a "Fan". I just ask because if you had said you were a "supporter" then I would have had to question that as by not going to the Vale nor buying merchandise - of any description, then you could not be seen to be "Supporting" PVFC in any way. Your wording quite clearly says that you do not "support" the current regime so wonder what you are a "Fan" of ?

Just of a matter of interest If you don't go to the matches, nor by any merchandise off the club what in your opinion allows someone to say that they are a "Fan". I just ask because if you had said you were a "supporter" then I would have had to question that as by not going to the Vale nor buying merchandise - of any description, then you could not be seen to be "Supporting" PVFC in any way. Your wording quite clearly says that you do not "support" the current regime so wonder what you are a "Fan" of ?

He supports Port Vale, 141 years old, not the current incumbents, who have been here a relative 5 minutes. If him staying away has a part to play in the sale of the club, he's done more to 'support' Port Vale and its future than you ever have, buying a shirt and a bovril, and then sniping away at fans with genuine concerns on a forum.

I don't see 'buying merchandise' as a way of showing how much of a fan I, or anyone else is. Just shows they have a bit of spare money to buy something with a Vale badge on, which is great, but doesn't make them any greater fan than anyone who doesn't.

Can I read or hear this quote from Colin somewhere?

I'd be astonished and impressed if that figure of 3790 is true.

There isn't 3790. The clubs in shambles and poor little Walter is scrambling to pretend it isn't.

Are you saying more fans should purchase season tickets then?

Just highlighting the result of Norm's 'experiment'.

He supports Port Vale, 141 years old, not the current incumbents, who have been here a relative 5 minutes. If him staying away has a part to play in the sale of the club, he's done more to 'support' Port Vale and its future than you ever have, buying a shirt and a bovril, and then sniping away at fans with genuine concerns on a forum.

Just playing devils advocate.

What if there ends up being no sale?

Or administration.

I don't see 'buying merchandise' as a way of showing how much of a fan I, or anyone else is. Just shows they have a bit of spare money to buy something with a Vale badge on, which is great, but doesn't make them any greater fan than anyone who doesn't.

I doubt MBE is 141 years old.

3199 sold

Yeah just seen the article, a little better than Joan's figure, not bad considering 3,344 is the number to beat by the start of last season. I think we'll probably end up very close to it (some may have been on holiday or will decide last minute to get one).