onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Advert

If I decided to return , there is now another factor affecting the value a ST, the numbers of music festivals is still increasing. I have about 8 lined up so far , all are of course weekends, and only 2 fall outside the football season. Value for money is higher and you have far more chance of coming away satisfied (unless you go to V)

Wasn't that in the 1960's?:ohmy:

Notts county sold more season tickets than last year even before the end of the season! Clearly they like New manager and owner, who actually visited one fan who wrote in saying he wasn't renewing after 15 years of support. He paid up when the owner personally told him of plans for 2017/2018. Bit of a difference to Vales commercial and owners attitude,eh?

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

Glad people r renewing as without those fantastic people there would be no team support.

I dont plan on going every home game last season as work 3/4 fri nights sat mornings and i usually have about 4 hrs sleep max on those sats.

However if i hear that we have sold 2000 plus id be surprised as its a last minute decision to reduce the prices by 50 quid due to relegation and the timescale get the new offer is not sufficient enough for me this time as i aint being doing any overtime as relegation was hardly giving me the push to do more for our fallen club ,it as if anything pushed me further away and i go through different feelings every day .

So im in the should I or shouldnt i boat .

Can our forgive the efforts of all last season .

Am i forgiving of the fact they made my happy life a not so happy one .

Can i forgive ,maybe i can ,maybe i cannot but ill always have a special place in my heart for Vale .

Is it to much to ask that those who represent me give me the joy and committment i give them.

Ill still go but i want c something positive happening first .

If u dont try u dont succeed.

U should only be rewarded if u r deserving of what u accumulate .

Dire straits sang money for nothing well last pre season the players put nothing in and there reward was injury after injury .

That cannot be allowed happen again .

Utv

Anybody else feel like they really aren't bothered? 15 years I've had a season ticket. Aren't getting one as I've simply had enough, lost a fair bit of interest and generally drained of enthusiasm. Just me?

Exactly my thoughts too, had one for 42 years though, never felt so disillusioned

Sent from my E5823 using the onevalefan mobile app

I'll be getting mine before month end. Not expecting anything radical at all next year and don't really expect that we'll be challenging for promotion, it took us a while the last time we were down here, but what else would I do with my Saturday afternoons. Ikea doesn't sound too good to me.

Ill be there as I will support them whatever division we are in but it will be a completely different team than last season! who knows once we start signing the new players you will get the bug back and want to attend!!

i.m already suffering withdrawal symptoms feeling at a very loose end on a sat afternoon its only the play-offs that are keeping me going....roll on July and the friendlies!!

Got mine yesterday, around the 1,500 mark sold when I asked. Steady stream of people buying, I joined a queue of 4 others buying them when I went in, with more coming in behind me.

Obviously quite a few will wait until deadline day though.

Ill be there as I will support them whatever division we are in but it will be a completely different team than last season! who knows once we start signing the new players you will get the bug back and want to attend!!

i.m already suffering withdrawal symptoms feeling at a very loose end on a sat afternoon its only the play-offs that are keeping me going....roll on July and the friendlies!!

I'm the same, can't wait for it to start already.

We normally buy them the last week in May but we've gone a week earlier than usual this time due to an unforseen issue. I'm looking forward to it. The club just doesn't feel like Mr Smurthwaite is involved at the moment and I am enjoying it. The moves we are making are positive and we I am looking forward to more.

Archived