onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Should align with the revised school leaving age.

would be a start, but agree with the ramping up suggested previously. 620 for two full paying adults plus 290 for 2 teenagers is still a hell of a lot, and will be a deterrent to many at an age where the kids get more expensive and have more choices that can be more exciting and result in the whole family becoming lapsed ticket holders.

Sent from my SM-A510F using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

240 is the over 62 season ticket price in Bycars / Paddock

Over 14 games that's 17.14 a game

Walk up price will thus be 17pds a game for over 62s. Someone walking up and paying each week will pay for 23 games, someone buying a season ticket in May will pay for 14 games and get the rest free. By setting the season ticket prices and saying that in May we are getting 9 games free we know the walk up price

if they make the walk up price less, then you don't get 9 matches free - they won't do that will they, as they would be annoying the ST holders

By my calculation, walk up prices will be £21/£22 Adults and £17/£18 Seniors with the higher price being in Lorne St

Agree with this. Posted similar last year. Little point in attracting young fans then ripping them off for their loyalty as soon as they are teenagers! For a family of 4 with 2 teenagers you are looking at a good chunk of 1000 (including Lorne Street supplement). My daughter is 18 but still in full time education at 6th form, and her ticket would have jumped to 255 from 145. She has opted not to have one as has a part time job which means she would miss some games. As we are no longer all going my wife is also considering not having a ticket.

It's happening more mate its hard for teenagers they are tying to either stay in education or on low paying jobs at first so we are pricing them out of coming.

Sent from my SM-G900F using the onevalefan mobile app

Agree with this. Posted similar last year. Little point in attracting young fans then ripping them off for their loyalty as soon as they are teenagers! For a family of 4 with 2 teenagers you are looking at a good chunk of 1000 (including Lorne Street supplement). My daughter is 18 but still in full time education at 6th form, and her ticket would have jumped to 255 from 145. She has opted not to have one as has a part time job which means she would miss some games. As we are no longer all going my wife is also considering not having a ticket.

Shame on Vale for this situation, killing off true vale fans!!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

It's happening more mate its hard for teenagers they are tying to either stay in education or on low paying jobs at first so we are pricing them out of coming.

Sent from my SM-G900F using the onevalefan mobile app

And not just the child - my wife also unlikely to renew as we are no longer all going as a family. Attending is habit forming, just as not attending is!!

And not just the child - my wife also unlikely to renew as we are no longer all going as a family. Attending is habit forming, just as not attending is!!

This statement and your earlier one just shows how football teams are a way of life and part of the community and social environment for normal folk like yours and my family

Something these people who come in and ravage clubs set ups and finances and disregard people like us do not understand or just have no morals and don't care!!

Your posts also let those know who have bought season tickets already and lined smurthwaites pockets although it's their choice to decide I agree , that because of them this pain will continue and the community is being eradicated and will take something major to piece back together!!

This statement and your earlier one just shows how football teams are a way of life and part of the community and social environment for normal folk like yours and my family

Something these people who come in and ravage clubs set ups and finances and disregard people like us do not understand or just have no morals and don't care!!

Your posts also let those know who have bought season tickets already and lined smurthwaites pockets although it's their choice to decide I agree , that because of them this pain will continue and the community is being eradicated and will take something major to piece back together!!

While I agree with your comments about the pain will continue if Smurthwaite's pockets continue to be lined, I also feel the pain could be a lot worse if we don't line them. He has us in a catch 22. If we stay away, the club will end up in non league or even out of existence through lack of funding. If we buy our season tickets, we end up with him staying. He is in a win-win situation and us in a lose-lose and unfortunately he knows it.

so because I bought a season ticket in January (installments) for the team I love and grew up with , im eradicating the community? its people like me who spend money in pubs and eateries in Burslem !! so stop talking out of your self righteous backside!!

While I agree with your comments about the pain will continue if Smurthwaite's pockets continue to be lined, I also feel the pain could be a lot worse if we don't line them. He has us in a catch 22. If we stay away, the club will end up in non league or even out of existence through lack of funding. If we buy our season tickets, we end up with him staying. He is in a win-win situation and us in a lose-lose and unfortunately he knows it.

I also agree with you aswell it seems like 'the devil or the deep blue sea' to me and I have debated about season tickets to buy or not to buy ( drama classes really paying off now lol) like every other supporter like I say I see all sides of the arguments, but posts like the earlier ones just show the situation we find our beloved Vale and fans in

I acknowledge your opinion, but I disagree that I am causing pain for PVFC :smile:

Wonder how they r selling as history shows that season ticket time is major important to give the club a chance .

The thread make the bycars cheaper is major important aswell as a ground what holds 19000 surely can put something in place for the poor and folk who may decide on the day .

Ill use a example

Bloke works a warehouse wife doesnt work as looking after the baby ,older kidsr over 12 and still at school ,bloke earns pitiful money but is a massive Vale fan and r his older children he has 50 quid spare after bills etc he doesnt smoke ,he drinks a few cans a week etc but he spends his last 50 on watching Bruno Riberios 15 minute a game players or Michael Brown we r organised but about as exciting as watching a Pulis team etc and u want him keep doing that because the product is very poor .

Come on let him and his kids for a nice price then he may keep going otherwise he will be another fan lost ,disappeared gone .

I usually do lots of overtime but cant be bothered a bit like our players showed on numerous occassions last season .

So i want to hear of ways of attracting folk to the ground before i part with my money although i will probably get one anyway even if i dont go as i love the Vale .

so because I bought a season ticket in January (installments) for the team I love and grew up with , im eradicating the community? its people like me who spend money in pubs and eateries in Burslem !! so stop talking out of your self righteous backside!!

Not really mate and I'm not self righteous I did say if you read carefully everybody has the right to do what they want

It was just my opinion that's all, chill

I'll be getting a season ticket before the deadline even though it will be touch and go whether or not I can make enough games to make it worthwhile.

Either I love PVFC and want to watch as many games as possible whilst potentially taking advantage of a cheaper deal, or I hate PVFC and secretly want Smurf to 'eradicate' the club and my way of assisting is to buy a season ticket.

Make your own minds up.

Archived