onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Never thought i would do anything to hurt this club of mine but i cannot renew my season ticket while smurf is there.This the man who has always said he will leave our club in a better state than when he took it over.I have lost all faith in the man like many vale fans have and i pray that he opens negotiations to sell the club before he does anymore damage to the club i love.

Lets hope Synetics have a plan to re-introduce the season ticket offer

as soon as they take over ?

Until then it will be the lowest take up on sales for many a year I believe.

Smurf has to go and then it will be a massive job to bring back fans but

one that can be achieved.

Advert

I don't think there will be any movement on the 'ownership' situation until the Hugill and Smith issues have been sorted so it could go on through the summer!!

A tenner a game for OAP'S and £12 per game aren't that bad for league two matches don't know what some people expect especially if we want to sign good enough players to get out of League two next year

Also they have addressed the 'FREE' for under twelve's this time around which should encourage more younger fans who at that age could attend on their own or with mates!!

I Thought u12s season tickets are free only if you buy an adult season ticket? Though i assume pay on the gate will be free for u12s too yeh.

Also they have addressed the 'FREE' for under twelve's this time around which should encourage more younger fans who at that age could attend on their own or with mates!!

Do you think its a good environment for a couple of 10/11 year olds to be alone?

I think it would have been a good idea not to replicate last season's mistake and extend the deadline a bit but what do I know?

The price reduction is welcome.

But the clock is ticking and potential supporters need to know who is staying at the club and if any decent new faces are arriving.

I appreciate that for some it matters not but it will tip others one way or another.

We seem to do everything in a rush. No forward planning at all.

There is no plan its just sit and hope the fans buy the season tickets .

295 quid to c Vale v Mansfield etc ,its a lot of coin to watch such a very low standard of football .

League 1 we were struggling get fans in what chance have we got in league 2 where the away followings r worse .

Maybe should have done a offer where if u buy a season ticket u can get as many non supporters of Vale ( regularly ),in at a tenner each home game .

Walk up prices need be assessed aswell ,theres no way apart from Eagles and Smith the other players r worth paying 22 /23 quid watch .

They just dont have any personality or star quality ,run of the mill players who do little to nothing .

I think it would have been a good idea not to replicate last season's mistake and extend the deadline a bit but what do I know?

A nice steady queue this morning 4 S/Ts.

Shame only one serving whilstthere were 3 in the office and the poor lass serving had lost her voice,

Shame only one serving whilstthere were 3 in the office and the poor lass serving had lost her voice,

Get In! that's 504 STs sold. :clap:

Reduced ST price and changes to Under 12s is welcome news and a good start.

How about a retained list being announced and news of new signings (striker or two would be fairly helpful) so we can understand what we are agreeing to pay any ST price for.

The club's announced the price but not the product.

At the minute its a reduced ST price for signing Pugh, Boot, Turner, Reeves, and Calverley.

Many fans may take further convincing. Going to be an interesting summer.

Surely an extension to June 6th when Jeff Stelling visits the club would be a bit of a marketing ploy as the event will surely attract a few people who are not necessarily regulars.

Was there a queue for those not buying STs?I wouldn't want to leave them out.

4 or for? I'm confused?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived