onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Advert

Sold 6500 on the back of our last relegation 9 years ago, so the answer to your question is yes.

Or do you conveniently forget target 5000 and what it achieved?

We will not sell more than 2000 this time. The drop isn't better than nothing but nowhere near where it needs to be to gain supporters.

People will simply walk away this summer.

Will sell 4000 despite idiots on this forum. Come on Vale forget the the soothsayers and look after the majority of fans

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

complete idiot we don't need you

Thought we weren't supposed to abusing people on here if they decide not to buy a ticket. I can see both sides of the argument having had my lifetime membership stopped by Mr Smurthwaite after paying £3k for the privilege. It wasn't so much him stopping it that made me annoyed but the way he did it by getting a impersonal letter sent to us by the Ticket Office Manager addressed 'Dear Supporter'. There were 15 of us and yet he couldn't even deal with us personally. I haven't had a season ticket since but attend home games when I can. Does that me a complete idiot WalterJ because if you don't need me, I'll quite gladly stop at home. Please be careful who you are abusing on here as they may never return and our club will go into terminal decline. It may be there already if the current owner doesn't sell soon.

For one, does the 3400 we sold last year include kids, OAPs etc. - I guess so, so the math's in incorrect as not all at £340.

Two, we aren't going to sell anywhere near 3400 ST this season as things stand.

So if we do an incentive of "if we reach 5000" we will make them £200-£250 it might actually make us some revenue for the playing budget and get the fans back. Just an idea. Look up what Bradford, Bury Charlton are all doing this season, all less than £200 early bird ST!

we will sell 4000 plus get real, there are fans who really care about the Vale

Will sell 4000 despite idiots on this forum. Come on Vale forget the the soothsayers and look after the majority of fans

You're talking absolute nonsense.

We didn't sell 4000 last season.

Sales have been steadily declining year on year for 3 years.

We have just been relegated.

Norman is hated.

We have no squad.

The club is in crisis.

And you think the club will sell 4000?

You need a taxi back from whichever planet you live on and deal in facts instead of blind hope and slagging off your fellow supporters.

I like to think I'm one of the more positive posters on the thread Walter and even i don't think we will get 4k. We stuffed up the last great ST offer that Mike Aldridge ran by putting out an abysmal team and then not following it up year on year with imaginative offers.

Are you just going to make post after post slagging off supporters?

Get a grip.

They are not supporters been going since 1959, that's support! Not 5 minutes or in glory times under Rudge/Bell sometimes worse than now! Don't like Vale fans who don't go but love those who do.

Thought we weren't supposed to abusing people on here if they decide not to buy a ticket. I can see both sides of the argument having had my lifetime membership stopped by Mr Smurthwaite after paying £3k for the privilege. It wasn't so much him stopping it that made me annoyed but the way he did it by getting a impersonal letter sent to us by the Ticket Office Manager addressed 'Dear Supporter'. There were 15 of us and yet he couldn't even deal with us personally. I haven't had a season ticket since but attend home games when I can. Does that me a complete idiot WalterJ because if you don't need me, I'll quite gladly stop at home. Please be careful who you are abusing on here as they may never return and our club will go into terminal decline. It may be there already if the current owner doesn't sell soon.

To be fair to the abuse whether it's aimed at the owner or fans buying or not buying ST's needs to stop. People need to remember at the end of the day it's a pastime and everyone is a human being.

Not aimed at anyone individual but been on Facebook before I came on here and folk are saying the same thing that they carnt afford a S T or they need a few weeks to get the money together so carnt the club extend the deadline.

We had this conversation last season and the season before that etc.

Makes me laugh why folk carnt put a few pounds away in a biscuit tin every week like I do and many others do the same,

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

You're talking absolute nonsense.

We didn't sell 4000 last season.

Sales have been steadily declining year on year for 3 years.

We have just been relegated.

Norman is hated.

We have no squad.

The club is in crisis.

And you think the club will sell 4000?

You need a taxi back from whichever planet you live on and deal in facts instead of blind hope and slagging off your fellow supporters.

Go watch Stoke you are not worth a light all you do is slag off Vale, slag off Smurth but not my team!

Archived