onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Advert

I dont understand why the offer could not of run through May, June and July. I want to get a ST but with one teenager to pay for as well as a holiday in June i cant find the money in less than 3 weeks. I will probably still buy my daughters but will only pick and choose my games unfortunatly.
Why should anyone buy before August? Where would the running costs/players wages come from in the Summer? I am not unsympathetic but you asked a question.

Just Twenty days then to lay your hands on the cash for the cheapest offer. This should've been announced with a little under three months to go not three weeks. I'd put my mortgage on that the majority of the marketing department at the Vale are on first name terms with Wilma Flintstone and Barney Rubble.

To be fair I think the price reduction is due to fact that we've barely shifted any. Had we sold a decent number, we wouldn't change the price.

Woakesy.

SEO will not work now because he will run the club accordingly.

Look at Leyton Orient.

Becchetti wasted 7 mill of his companies money on that club.

Hadn't a clue how to run a successful club.

Ha don't manager after manager.

Then chose cheap options.

The players were almost all from their youth towards the end of the season.

Now they face non league abyss unless he sells.

That's what Norman will do.

Only 2500 turn up, it's time to turn to the kids as they cost nothing.

We ARE the next Leyton Orient.

It's frightening.

We need him out and that's a big ask.

I agree it's a big ask. He'll go nowhere though if we don't do something. What else can we do?

Is being run or was being run?

Don't get me wrong, I like Colin Garlick. I think he will do a good job. But one expected email doesn't mean that the club is now being run superbly.

We have a huge summer ahead and he has a huge task.

He does say the right things though and seems a very likeable guy.

I agree it's a big ask. He'll go nowhere though if we don't do something. What else can we do?

I wish I had the answer pal.

I know what will happen though. Some will blindly support the club and that shouldn't be frowned upon.

Others will walk away and that's their choice.

I'm sure the circus that is our club will carry on through the summer.

Good value that, £13 a game near enough. Good to see they've upped the free age limit too, hopefully it persuades some more to come.

The age limit increase affects me with the grandson, in total it's a £200 saving. it has shifted me to " going to think about it now" - wasn't having one before. It's not so much the cash, i just couldn't justify to myself paying that much for L2 football. Still might get a flexi 10 or pay on the day for 8 - 10 games - because to be honest thats all thats worth watching in L2 next season. We haven't a clue what sort of side Vale will be able to put out have we.

Don't get me wrong, I like Colin Garlick. I think he will do a good job. But one expected email doesn't mean that the club is now being run superbly.

We have a huge summer ahead and he has a huge task.

He does say the right things though and seems a very likeable guy.

Not getting over excited on the strength of one email, but it's the first one I've ever had so maybe things starting to improve, fans asked for cheaper season tickets, and for the first time they've been reduced then again Garlick is an experienced football man.

To put things into perspective, Rochdale are celebrating hitting 1500 sales so far.

Burton are two leagues above, competing with the big boys on gates of 4500.

Fleetwood couldn't sell out their 5300 stadium in a promotion game.

Our fans think 3000 season ticket sales won't make us compete!

Prime examples, and there are many more, that a well run football club is worth its weight in gold.

Port Vale has so much untapped potential. Hopefully one day we will get the right owners to tap into it and go places.

Time is running out though with Norman in charge.

The 'dangerous one' could kill off all hopes should he cling on to the club,

There is a problem with that argument in that the Rochdale, Burton and Fleetwood stadia will cost far less to run than VP.

Not getting over excited on the strength of one email, but it's the first one I've ever had so maybe things starting to improve, fans asked for cheaper season tickets, and for the first time they've been reduced then again Garlick is an experienced football man.

By Colin's own admission he has had five or six board members to help him at other clubs. Better run than ours.

He is on his own here.

It's a huge task.

Should Synectics get the club, Colin should be a big component in taking us forward. He will be surrounded by successful business people.

It could be a match made in heaven.

At the minute he has Tony "Upthevale uppercase 4EVA" Fradley.

Archived