onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

I for one question where the £400,000 of season ticket money from the 13/14 season went, and where the Grant and Alnwick money went, as we certainly haven't seen it yet. I am not convinced that he won't keep dipping his hands into the club, and until he's completely gone I don't feel comfortable parting with my money. As soon as I'm certain it isn't going to him, I'll be spending near £500.

I assume next season we'll see the £350k from Alnwick and Grant incorporated into our accounts. Or maybe it'll be accounted out of the club. That Tesla won't pay for itself...

Advert

You won't buy a ticket cus money goes to smirf.pathetic attitude and how many of you subscribe to sky sports and the money goes to the likes of Peter Coates.

Thats not why i wont get one,it's how finances are i cant justify paying 365 for League 2 football

Think thats a bit harsh Yoblet. Money is tight , we all are entitled to spend our hard earned on what we want.

Me for example cannot pay in one go nearly 550 quid for me and my lad. This is due to going on holiday in June, the sacrifice i will make is that this year instead of scrimping and finding the money i will just renew my lads and see how it goes for myself. Do well and i'll go every week, i'll lose out as i'll be paying on the day. Not having a season ticket does not make you less of a fan. Werstayinup has a valid point, if you can't afford one in May then 365 is a joke.

People on here who are demanding a reduction to £250 should get real and do the maths. Firstly, a fair percentage of Vale fans are 60+ and don't pay the full price anyway but just let's assume that every season ticket holder paid the full price last season. That's 3,400x350 = £1,190,000. To generate that sort of capital at a cost of £250 the club would need to sell 4,760 season tickets. Do you really think that such a reduction would lead to that take up of tickets. I don't think so!!

Thats not why i wont get one,it's how finances are i cant justify paying 365 for League 2 football

You will have to do what the rest of us do and buy prior to june. I agree by the way no rhyme or reason Vale could not have extended deadline. Short-sighted. :yes:

People on here who are demanding a reduction to £250 should get real and do the maths. Firstly, a fair percentage of Vale fans are 60+ and don't pay the full price anyway but just let's assume that every season ticket holder paid the full price last season. That's 3,400x350 = £1,190,000. To generate that sort of capital at a cost of £250 the club would need to sell 4,760 season tickets. Do you really think that such a reduction would lead to that take up of tickets. I don't think so!!

Smurthwaite said the season ticket income from last year was around £800k.

I was going off someone saying 3500. if we had 3100 then we had nearly 1000 paying on the day, which isn,t that bad. 20 grand income per fortnight roughly.
There are people with STs that cant make mid-week games, most will miss 10% of games due to holidays/sickness etc. Only the club know how many pay-on-the-day. Should be accurate if the bar-code readers log usage of STs as well.

You won't buy a ticket cus money goes to smirf.pathetic attitude and how many of you subscribe to sky sports and the money goes to the likes of Peter Coates.

That is a fair point, as long as a fan is completely sure that the owner of a club (any club) is not taking money out of the business and running it down.

I am not suggesting this is happening at Vale, I don't know. What everyone can see is at Vale has had shockingly bad decisions made, will this change ?

I don't think Peter Coates runs Stoke badly, with Bet365 doing so well, much as it hurts to say so.

I wont subscribe to Sky.

People are saying they want the money they hand over to PVFC to be spent on PVFC and not go to NS and they are not convinced that it will be. Very different to paying for Sky.

Archived