onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Just out of interest the average home support last season was 4046 in average gates of 4813

23 homes 110,706 crowds

away fans 17,645 ( only boosted by last 2 games )

So we literally had approx 500 people paying on the day .

That would depend on...

1 they count all ST holders as attending

or

2 all ST holders did attend

Advert

That would depend on...

1 they count all ST holders as attending

or

2 all ST holders did attend

I think they count ST holders ( not 100 % defo ) .

Bradford definitely do as their recent play-off semi was attended by 4000 less fans than for every league game yet was way more important.

Maybe a quick announcement of walk-in prices needs to be revealed.

I suppose this is a gesture to the fans for being relegated but not enough incentive the bring the fans back I am afraid. The ones that are going to have a ST would have one at £360 or £300, what they needed to do was a 5000+ target and we will refund those how have paid and do them at say £200 or even £250. This was makes more revenue and brings the fans back. This will hardly bring any of the fans back, 2000 ST sales max!

PS> I'm in the camp that has one regardless.

Will not make a jot of difference to me and my 5 mates.

Its a start, but I have no desire to part with £300 that will go straight into Smurf's back pocket.

Soon as new ownership is in, I'll be the first one in the queue at VP to get a ST and new shirt.

And me

We could be waiting a while though

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Maybe a wild view on this platform. To my view even in the current circumstances to buy a season ticket once new prices are announced. Why, well it shows prospective buyers we have got a fan base and one that wants to keep a team in Burslem. Vale have been in trouble for many years and I give my money to try and ensure there is football at Vale Park for me to watch. Yes it's hard to support Smurth but don't look at it like that try and look at maintaining our club and getting a new owner in there. Smurth won't survive now no matter what we put in and it won't help him survive but it will help new prospective owners to make a better punt for the club. Time we concentrated on having a worthwhile squad next year!

Bit disturbed that we haven't seen prices yet, heard on the grapevine that prospective new owners are close to a deal and want to announce pricing structures themselves, this is why all parties have gone to ground. Expect a deal for Vale in next 48 hours?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

i myself at the minute am in the not renewing camp.

I get my own and my sons 17-21 category. I think i will renew his and maybe this season i will be a pay on the day merchant depending on League position and the weather.

Once they lose fans of my ilk who have been going for 45 years since my old man took me as a 5 year old then we are in trouble.

I love Vale but feel the life has been sucked out of the club and am reluctant to commit to buying one this time around.

Why put the price up after May? Just keep it at the early bird price until first game of season. Crazy decision if you ask me.

It's a good point. Leave them on at that price indefinitely and let a proper marketing campaign begin - because as it stands, they've only got 20 days to get people signed up @ £295 now.

Just out of interest the average home support last season was 4046 in average gates of 4813

23 homes 110,706 crowds

away fans 17,645 ( only boosted by last 2 games )

So we literally had approx 500 people paying on the day .

I thought we had 3,100 ST holders last season?

I for one question where the £400,000 of season ticket money from the 13/14 season went, and where the Grant and Alnwick money went, as we certainly haven't seen it yet. I am not convinced that he won't keep dipping his hands into the club, and until he's completely gone I don't feel comfortable parting with my money. As soon as I'm certain it isn't going to him, I'll be spending near £500.

And you're right to question it. It didn't disappear into thin air, that's for sure!

Archived