onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Apologies for going a little off topic...also for if this has been said earlier, but I'm not looking through 47 pages to see if it has: if we somehow made a success of this season, whether it be through attendances if the team's doing well; or a couple of decent Cup runs, and Smurf takes money out to start repaying his loans to the Vale, then he wouldn't need to set such a high price to sell the club. So, maybe, by buying STs and actively supporting the Vale this would actually help us to get rid of him?

Don't think so, Norman would just trouser the extra as incidental expenses.:innocent06:

Advert

Don't think so, Norman would just trouser the extra as incidental expenses.:innocent06:

I'm sure either the chairman or the CEO said any money from the sale of Smith would come in to the club, implying that it would be available to MB. I'm equally sure it wouldn't. Surely the whole revised offer thing proved where the £1.5m or whatever would go? And to be fair if i had spent £3.75m financing (to some degree due to his actions/decisions)i think i would grab this cash as well. MB really is going to have to start from scratch.

I rang the ticket office yesterday to renew my ticket. Had to wait in a queue for 15 minutes. The girl on the phone said she had been busy with 3 others issuing tickets all morning. Seems the reduction was having some effect.

I'm sure either the chairman or the CEO said any money from the sale of Smith would come in to the club, implying that it would be available to MB. I'm equally sure it wouldn't. Surely the whole revised offer thing proved where the £1.5m or whatever would go? And to be fair if i had spent £3.75m financing (to some degree due to his actions/decisions)i think i would grab this cash as well. MB really is going to have to start from scratch.

Synetics offered him player sales in the revised offer.

Brown definitely needs to start from scratch hence why I can't understand the lack of a retained list.

Apparently yes, according to the CEO and Chairman on radio stoke last week.

I don't think the Alnwick money was paid in full up front.

I await with baited breath. Doesn't matter if the Alnwick money wasn't paid up front, we don't have to pay out anything up front either.

Alnwick and Grant money? Is it available to spend on players?
I assume Brown`s player budget is for him to spend on wages or fees, it may well be funded in part by Smurf allocating the staged payments to the player budget. I don't suppose it matters to Brown.

Considering he has 3 months to shop in this time, why not, not that our thoughts will affect his judgement.

I just don't have much faith in him, whilst other teams are signing players we haven't signed anyone, haven't released a a retained list and have released our second best asset. Bodes poorly.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I just don't have much faith in him, whilst other teams are signing players we haven't signed anyone, haven't released a a retained list and have released our second best asset. Bodes poorly.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

2nd Smurfaganda scapegoat alert.

Just who do you think told Brown he couldn't keep Streete, by making his budget so much less that he couldn't dare offer him a contract in case it meant he didn't have enough other players.

Similar tactics to Page/Dodds and co. last year.

I don't know where you get this from as history says he does the polar opposite. Are you thinking of v2001?

no I'm thinking of norman,sometimes he doesn't say what he means and other times he doesn't mean what he says,in this roller coaster ride he's taken the club on I just believe things that are said only when they happen,one true thing he said was that he'd get us out of league 1, he sure has rep.

Archived