onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Advert

I'm 67 in june supported vale all my life been a programme seller, car park attendant, turnstile operator, yep even the one's that used to be in the corners hamil to railway paddock bycars end, steward, run the jvs. season ticket holder, but this new season going to do a student and take a year out and try to injoy life. has brown gone on holiday because there is no news coming out of vale about players staying or leaving sorry for this but this season has put me wright of football.

I guarantee you will feel a whole lot better.

Ticket office was busy yesterday afternoon when I went in to get my season tickets. I had to queue and a queue had formed behind me by the time I left. I'm pleased at the reduction and especially pleased at the free under 12s ticket which has saved me another £60 this season.

I'll be even more pleased if we get new owners soon (Synectics).

I'll be ecstatic if we sign a decent striker.

Not a chance. I'll be amazed if it goes under £20, or it may not even be changed. My guess - £22

Promo says 9 games free so 295 is for 14 games. Gate price : 21pds a game in Paddock and Bycars. Can't be any different otherwise they're lying to us how many games we as season tickets get for free

Promo says 9 games free so 295 is for 14 games. Gate price : 21pds a game in Paddock and Bycars. Can't be any different otherwise they're lying to us how many games we as season tickets get for free

Why would they be lying?

My ST is £240 ergo...

£240.00 divide by 23 games = £10.43 per game.

Given I attend 23 home games;

@ £20 = £460 minus my ST £240 = £220 divide by 23 = 9.57 games free;

@ £21 = £483 minus my ST £240 = £243 divide by 23 = 10.57 games free;

@ £22 = £506 minus my ST £240 = £266 divide by 23 = 11.57 games free; and

@ £23 = £529 minus my ST £240 = £289 divide by 23 = 12.57 games free.

My understanding is I will get 11 games free which means - given my math above is correct - pay on the day for me would be between £21 & £22.

Even if it is as 'Promoted' i.e. 9 free games it is still a very good deal - well, for me it it :smile:

Why would they be lying?

My ST is £240 ergo...

£240.00 divide by 23 games = £10.43 per game.

Given I attend 23 home games;

@ £20 = £460 minus my ST £240 = £220 divide by 23 = 9.57 games free;

@ £21 = £483 minus my ST £240 = £243 divide by 23 = 10.57 games free;

@ £22 = £506 minus my ST £240 = £266 divide by 23 = 11.57 games free; and

@ £23 = £529 minus my ST £240 = £289 divide by 23 = 12.57 games free.

My understanding is I will get 11 games free which means - given my math above is correct - pay on the day for me would be between £21 & £22.

Even if it is as 'Promoted' i.e. 9 free games it is still a very good deal - well, for me it it :smile:

240 is the over 62 season ticket price in Bycars / Paddock

Over 14 games that's 17.14 a game

Walk up price will thus be 17pds a game for over 62s. Someone walking up and paying each week will pay for 23 games, someone buying a season ticket in May will pay for 14 games and get the rest free. By setting the season ticket prices and saying that in May we are getting 9 games free we know the walk up price

if they make the walk up price less, then you don't get 9 matches free - they won't do that will they, as they would be annoying the ST holders

great to see they've upped the free kids to under 12's but after that i think the prices rise to quick, we need to get kids and families into the ground. i'd personally go with 12-14 £23 15-17 £46 18-20 £90 21-24 £130 i know alot of people won't agree but these are the future of our club and we need to get more into the ground you pay full adult price for around 40 years so we need to get them supporting and supporting for life not making it hard for them to afford to come until they are hopefully in full time employment

great to see they've upped the free kids to under 12's but after that i think the prices rise to quick, we need to get kids and families into the ground. i'd personally go with 12-14 £23 15-17 £46 18-20 £90 21-24 £130 i know alot of people won't agree but these are the future of our club and we need to get more into the ground you pay full adult price for around 40 years so we need to get them supporting and supporting for life not making it hard for them to afford to come until they are hopefully in full time employment

Agree with this. Posted similar last year. Little point in attracting young fans then ripping them off for their loyalty as soon as they are teenagers! For a family of 4 with 2 teenagers you are looking at a good chunk of 1000 (including Lorne Street supplement). My daughter is 18 but still in full time education at 6th form, and her ticket would have jumped to 255 from 145. She has opted not to have one as has a part time job which means she would miss some games. As we are no longer all going my wife is also considering not having a ticket.

Sent from my SM-A510F using the onevalefan mobile app

Agree with this. Posted similar last year. Little point in attracting young fans then ripping them off for their loyalty as soon as they are teenagers! For a family of 4 with 2 teenagers you are looking at a good chunk of 1000 (including Lorne Street supplement). My daughter is 18 but still in full time education at 6th form, and her ticket would have jumped to 255 from 145. She has opted not to have one as has a part time job which means she would miss some games. As we are no longer all going my wife is also considering not having a ticket.

Sent from my SM-A510F using the onevalefan mobile app

Should align with the revised school leaving age.

Archived