Unofficialvale

Season Ticket Prices/Sales

Its almost impressive considering the state of affairs.

Its very impressive when u think the club failed on the pitch last season .

Its not the fans who r the problem its the chairman who is holding on for a amount he is never going get .

I brought one only to aid Brown and my fellow Vale fans who will go to the games .

I dont really care much for footballers and chairman .

I want to c motivated people representing us in every area of the club .

3199 is very good for a club where most who have brought aint brought one because they r going c anything special as they aint they have brought because they care about Vale .

Its very impressive when u think the club failed on the pitch last season .

Its not the fans who r the problem its the chairman who is holding on for a amount he is never going get .

I brought one only to aid Brown and my fellow Vale fans who will go to the games .

I dont really care much for footballers and chairman .

I want to c motivated people representing us in every area of the club .

3199 is very good for a club where most who have brought aint brought one because they r going c anything special as they aint they have brought because they care about Vale .

Thats probably a much better figure than anyone expected. Although i got mine a while back i didn't expect to break over 2,500 and i'm an optimist.

Thats probably a much better figure than anyone expected. Although i got mine a while back i didn't expect to break over 2,500 and i'm an optimist.

Me too. Very encouraging number. Is that sold or issued, does it include kids' freebies?

Me too. Very encouraging number. Is that sold or issued, does it include kids' freebies?

Includes all issued I believe.

That was my query as well, wonder what the break down figure is ?

That was my query as well, wonder what the break down figure is ?

Hard to say, last year I heard we sold around 2600, 3400 were issued so that suggests 800 freebies, I could be wrong though. Freebies will be a higher figure this year as under 12's are free as opposed to under 9's. Be good to get a true breakdown.

And I guess they would have sold even more if we'd signed 2-3 good players in the last fortnight.

But it's not a bad effort after last season's shambolic 12 months.

Just of a matter of interest If you don't go to the matches, nor by any merchandise off the club what in your opinion allows someone to say that they are a "Fan". I just ask because if you had said you were a "supporter" then I would have had to question that as by not going to the Vale nor buying merchandise - of any description, then you could not be seen to be "Supporting" PVFC in any way. Your wording quite clearly says that you do not "support" the current regime so wonder what you are a "Fan" of ?

I'm a fan of the club always have and will be but I'm not prepared to put money into anymore by purchasing a season ticket,attend home games and buy merchandise. I will attend some away matches as I have done every season but I I simply do not want to line the pockets of our owner.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Edited by MBE

Just playing devils advocate.

What if there ends up being no sale?

Or administration.

Personally I will stay away and try to find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon.

Can't see the club going into admin based on my stay away protest or the chairman writing off his loans.

Yeah just seen the article, a little better than Joan's figure, not bad considering 3,344 is the number to beat by the start of last season. I think we'll probably end up very close to it (some may have been on holiday or will decide last minute to get one).

It's not bad but it's the pay on the day fans that will stay away at current prices who bump the crowd up,without whom will make VP feel very depressing.

It's not bad but it's the pay on the day fans that will stay away at current prices who bump the crowd up,without whom will make VP feel very depressing.

I didn't think the pay on the day prices had been released yet.

I've never understood why we always sell season tickets after the early bird has passed, I don't get why folk pay more than they needed to, but they always do. So there is a good chance of selling just 145 more to match last season's total, which imo is a great effort.

Wrong Garlick said 3790 more than last year, there are some real fans out there not the doomsayers on this blog. Thank god for real fans!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Someones telling porkies then............

If this figure has come from the ticket office I'll take it with a pinch of salt. I wouldn't trust them with getting the time right never mind a figure that won't fit on an abacus.

If this figure has come from the ticket office I'll take it with a pinch of salt. I wouldn't trust them with getting the time right never mind a figure that won't fit on an abacus.

No it's come via a statement from the CEO. If folk choose not to believe these statements then it's time to pack it all in.