onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

14 hours ago, MelbourneValiant said:

I will go mental if games are cancelled. Are we expected to stand around and mope through 10 days of depression. Pathetic, not all of us are monarchists.

Just like you I seriously considered standing round and moping for the next week and a bit.  Quite time consuming I thought, so instead I decided to go down the garden and give a quick shout of “God Save The King” at the top of my voice, whilst naked from the waist down.  I don’t mind admitting I found this to be extremely liberating, but an unexpected bonus was that it caused next doors cat to expel a huge 5h1t, slap bang in the middle of their lawn for once, instead of mine.  Let me tell you, my world will be a happy place if I can repeat this for the next 10 days.

2 hours ago, STUNG said:

Stung acknowledges that not all of us are monarchists but also expects all of us to show common decency and respect .

Yeah mourn today, then football tomorrow. I have no idea why people gather at Buckingham Palace in the rain. Dunno what they expect apart loving wallowing in self pitty and depression with other weirdos. 

But wouldn't it be a fantastic tribute to the Queen if all the footie games went ahead Sat/Sun/Mon and a minute's silence was held before each game followed by a minute's applause. After all football is a much loved pastime of a nation that the Queen dedicated her life to.

32 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

But wouldn't it be a fantastic tribute to the Queen if all the footie games went ahead Sat/Sun/Mon and a minute's silence was held before each game followed by a minute's applause. After all football is a much loved pastime of a nation that the Queen dedicated her life to.

Agree totally can see why Fridays games are off but not Saturdays and possibly next weeks 

3 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

They could have a minute's clapping in the 96th minute

Points-with-Bone

7 hours ago, Aguar61 said:

Bet the bloody shops will still be open!

They will lose a lot of money with all the cancellations. On a side note, I bet with Sky bet mostly who give away free bets, been with them for about 5 years, don’t bet massive, around £20 a week on the norm but the last couple of weeks I won over £300 on a couple off a couple of free bets. They have emailed me telling me they won’t be giving me any more free bets as it looks like I have been fraudulent and not in the spirit of the game, I have sent an email complaining and requested an explanation, for which they replied saying they can remove them anytime. Ok to take money off people but hey if you actually win!

43 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

They will lose a lot of money with all the cancellations. On a side note, I bet with Sky bet mostly who give away free bets, been with them for about 5 years, don’t bet massive, around £20 a week on the norm but the last couple of weeks I won over £300 on a couple off a couple of free bets. They have emailed me telling me they won’t be giving me any more free bets as it looks like I have been fraudulent and not in the spirit of the game, I have sent an email complaining and requested an explanation, for which they replied saying they can remove them anytime. Ok to take money off people but hey if you actually win!

Typically a betting app/company will ban u once u start winning money 

Bet 365 restricted my stakes couple years ago 

Archived