onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Do you want Stoke to stay in the Premier league ?

Mario

Advert

That article is an abject disgrace. Quite apart from being filled with nonsense, progaganda and outright lies, how dare The sentinel try to tell me how to think. Having an established premiership club up he road who are completely unwilling to provide any support to their lower league neighbours has caused untold damage to our welfare. The Stoke City biased agenda of the media outlets in this city has hit new lows. Stoke City, and the sentinel can rot in hell and die a most painful death as far as I’m concerned.

I dont care whether stoke go down, I didnt care when the went up.

The article is sympathy tugging clap trap with little basis in reality.

People slapping backs and saying "peter crouch" christ on a bike... it suggests they have seen crouch play not that they know where stoke is... there are people here who support? man u who dont know where england is let alone manchester

If you get all that money from the prem [80M?] and you dont have a competitive team you dont deserve to be there... and it doesnt seem like stoke could compete even if the other team didnt turn up

Perhaps a better way would be to split the obscene amount of money equally between ALL the teams so they could ALL compete equally.

After reading the article I was left with a question... do the people attending the matches go to watch stoke... or the opposition?

Why EVERY Stokie (including Port Vale fans) should want Stoke City to stay in the Premier League

Is someone feeling sorry for Stoke City FC? Or a tad worried they may lose their job at the Bet365 Stadium?

The rallying call for Port Vale fans to support the headline is laughable considering the way we've been badly treated by Coates et al.

Btw: although I've been away from, the "Old Dart fro 58 years I neve have any trouble grid referring Stoke - certainly not 'between Birmingham and Manchester'. I always say it's in Staffordshire :wink:

It makes me laugh, who do Stoke think they are?

Do they honestly think people like Rowett are going to leave good jobs to go to Stoke?

What would look better on Rowett cv. Getting a team (Derby) promoted to the prem, or, he may or may not have kept a team ( Lards) in the prem.

That article is an abject disgrace. Quite apart from being filled with nonsense, progaganda and outright lies, how dare The sentinel try to tell me how to think. Having an established premiership club up he road who are completely unwilling to provide any support to their lower league neighbours has caused untold damage to our welfare. The Stoke City biased agenda of the media outlets in this city has hit new lows. Stoke City, and the sentinel can rot in hell and die a most painful death as far as I’m concerned.

Well said that man (or woman) ! I wish I could thank your post twice !

The relative success of Stoke City is of course detrimental to my concern, Vale as highly impressionable youngsters will want to go and see a team play against the likes of Hazard and De Bruyne rather than the delights of Stead and Reuben Reid. Therefore my thoughts towards Stoke are the same as they've always been and always will be, simply I want them to lose every single game they play.

If they are nor good enough then they will go down end of. Can't remember the Sentinel writing the same article when we went down and the affect it would have on business' and the local area.

Utter garbage written by those who are more concerned that the freebies given will be to watch Notts Forest or Ipswitch not Liverpool or Man Utd.

Wonder what the odds are on them going down with Bet365 :laugh:

Sjoke have been the bane of both mine and my sons lives. We have grown very bitter at their patronizing attitude towards the Vale. I wont them to fall out of the bottom of the leagues. They can't fall low enough for me.

I understand Martin's desire to keep his job in regard to the article but as a Vale fan he would have been better to have written nothing on this topic. None of the 'greed' money comes to the area and Coventry proved that you dont need a Premiership club to win the 'City of culture' award as Coventry have proved Coventry 2 Stoke 0 ha ha.

Archived