onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Do you want Stoke to stay in the Premier league ?

Mario

Advert

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/every-stokie-including-port-vale-1029515

I have'nt noticed any major improvements in the City while Stoke have been in the top league,Alderley Edge and Wilmslow maybe but Fenton ....No.

I'd like to know what benefit it's been to Port Vale and the Ghost Town Burslem ?Tideswell needs to delete Vale from the idiotic headline !

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

No doubt Mr. Coates was thinking about the benefits to the Stoke On Trent conurbation when he point blank refused to do ANY business with Vale at all, whether it be the football or business variety. He’s that proud a potter that at an early age he discarded his Potteries accent in favour of his current grinding middle England version. Plus he and his extended family currently earn millions at the expense of sadly addicted gamblers. So do I want the Prize Bully’s to stay in the Greed Is Good League ? I’ll let you decide.

Possibly very childish, but to echo a sentiment seen recently on the bloatcake; I'd like Sjoke to be relegated, several times consecutively. I'm sure they would enjoy Stockport County's Company again.

Probably not a realistic prospect, unfortunately.

I do doubt however that anybody (not dressed in Red and White) in the city would shed many tears.

As for economic positives, the council stadium provides a good conference venue in the city (to the Club's financial benefit)but with regard to spreading the love, surely this only extends to a few ad hoc car park operators for a few hours every other Saturday? The only economic negative of relegation would be that these guys make less?

If Stoke City are so good for Stoke on Trent and its people.Why didn't they pay full price for the stadium?

So IF they do get relegated the attendances will drop.So much for true fans sticking by their team.

"This guy is more concerned about bar takings"

“I’m extremely worried about this season. Economically I think relegation would be disastrous. We run six coaches to every home game and we are based at Knypersley Sports Club and therefore the bar is busy.

I have'nt noticed any major improvements in the City while Stoke have been in the top league,Alderley Edge and Wilmslow maybe but Fenton ....No.

Spot on. I very much doubt that very much of the Premier League riches stay in the local economy. Even a good number of the visitors to the city will be bussed in and straight back out again.

I hope they get relegated asap i wish them all the goodwill they have wished me all the years i have been a vale fan.I promised myself that when Smith the city council leader sanctioned the Britt that i would never set foot inside even if the vale played there and i have not i even go the long way round to longton not on the A50.So whoever there next manager is i hope he finishes the job that Hughes as done and takes them down.

Archived