onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black and Gold 2?

Eddie Hitler

I have just read all 10 pages if that's what you want the chairman to go and protest that's ok

But you want him to sell to who you want ?

why she he not just sell up that's what you want

ITS HIS CLUB HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS

WHY SHOULD HE NOT GET HIS MONEY BACK AND SELL TO AN HEDGE FUND OFFER WITH ALL THE OBUSE I WOULD

BUT HE IS TRYING TO SELL TO SOMEONE HE THINKS WILL TAKE CARE OF THE CLUB

MANY ON HERE THINK HE SHOULD SELL UP BUT ONLY TO SOMEONE THEY WANT

I THINK YOU WILL GET THE EDGE OFFERS ACCEPTED AND SAD AS IT WOULD BE THATS WHAT YOU ARE WISHING FOR

THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER CARY ON AND YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WISH FOR HIM TO SELL UP ? WHY SJOULD HE CARE WHO BUYS IT IF HE GETS HIS MONEY BACK

Pardon?

Advert

I aren't prepared to say that tbh,we will just have to see what happens,i have no reason to doubt it,also smurf already said they had the money to buy but wanted more time to get money together to run the club

Don't know about you Karl, but that kind of statement, if true (not doubting you mind) sends a cold shiver up my spine.

I have just read all 10 pages if that's what you want the chairman to go and protest that's ok

WHY SHOULD HE NOT GET HIS MONEY BACK AND SELL TO AN HEDGE FUND OFFER WITH ALL THE OBUSE I WOULD

I THINK YOU WILL GET THE EDGE OFFERS ACCEPTED AND SAD AS IT WOULD BE THATS WHAT YOU ARE WISHING FOR

THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER CARY ON AND YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WISH FOR HIM TO SELL UP ? WHY SJOULD HE CARE WHO BUYS IT IF HE GETS HIS MONEY BACK

Cos of his previous promises to leave the club debt free and in a better state than when he took over?

I aren't prepared to say that tbh,we will just have to see what happens,i have no reason to doubt it,also smurf already said they had the money to buy but wanted more time to get money together to run the club

Fairynuff but I can't take it seriously then. Nothing personal but anyone can come on here and claim to have heard that someone is willing to buy for £X and has £Y to spend on the club whether it be a nobody like me or a somebody like NS.

With less than 6 weeks to go before the end of the season, let's get behind MB and all the players to avoid relegation.

I really mean ALL the players - the next month is not the time to say who should be released even, give them all one more chance to save the club from relegation, and if they can't do it, then make decisions on their futires later.

But for now, they just might be able to do it with our full support, even those who have had shocking and abysmal games at times. If they are picked, they need cheers from us all.

Then when it's over. let loose with anything people want - as doing the above does not mean unconditional support for Smurf, who must answer questions properly and tell the fans what he is doing with the club as soon as May begins.

My own opinion is that he has a hell of a lot to explain, justify and try to put right whether we go down or not - but if we are to have a proper and full chance to save our league 1 status, then that takes priority for the next few weeks.

Some players need their contribution and value for money examined too - but on 1st May please.

With less than 6 weeks to go before the end of the season, let's get behind MB and all the players to avoid relegation.

I really mean ALL the players - the next month is not the time to say who should be released even, give them all one more chance to save the club from relegation, and if they can't do it, then make decisions on their futires later.

But for now, they just might be able to do it with our full support, even those who have had shocking and abysmal games at times. If they are picked, they need cheers from us all.

Then when it's over. let loose with anything people want - as doing the above does not mean unconditional support for Smurf, who must answer questions properly and tell the fans what he is doing with the club as soon as May begins.

My own opinion is that he has a hell of a lot to explain, justify and try to put right whether we go down or not - but if we are to have a proper and full chance to save our league 1 status, then that takes priority for the next few weeks.

Some players need their contribution and value for money examined too - but on 1st May please.

We don't agree on a lot of things but I do agree 100% with you on this issue.

Time to park all the politics until after the Fleetwood game.

UTV

I think it is unfair to criticise Synetics for not saying anything. I think they are keeping a diplomatic stance and just waiting for Smurthwaite to come to his senses and to sell the club for what it is really worth and not the price he is asking. Let's be honest Al if you had the money to buy the club would you pay well over the odds?

You think that is criticsm???

The Club is dying on its arse but seemingly no mood for protest. Fair enough but Smurthwaite must be ******* himself laughing.

My point was that if Synetics wait too long, what exactly will they be buying? And unlike other bidders, now and in the past, they won't want to be to buying us out of admin given that "they" must feel something for the Club.

Let's not forget that the Blue Man is "owed" nearly £3M in whatever form he sees it in now or in the summer.

Don't understand 90% of that.

I did just type out a lengthy response explaining why the above is a incoherent, incorrect mess, but realised that you cannot engage with this sort of tripe.

Hope you're enjoying this season, and seeing Kiko whip balls into Big Reg.

Archived